Chapter 4

A/N: sorry guys  have taken so long to write this chapter. I had no idea how i wanted the story to go but i think i have figured it out :) thank you eveeryone who is reading this story, it really means a lot to me! its 12:30pm now as soon as i have updated im off to bed but i just really felt like i had to update. Lots of drama in this chapter and i really hope you guys like it. let me know what you think :D Lots of love xoxo

Chapter 4

***Harry's POV***

I could feel the warmth on my back from the sunlight as I started to gain consciousness. I slowly opened my eyes to find my arms wrapped around Allison’s petite figure as she was curled up into me with her arms around me. It felt right. Where we were at this point in time, it felt like it was meant to be. 4 days is all it took to fall for her. Not love quite yet, it's way too early to say such a strong emotion, but there are definitely feeling there for her. Feelings that give me butterflies.

I could suddenly feel her start to stretch and she started to awaken. She slowly started to open her eyes and as she realized she was curled up into my bare stomach her cheeks turned red and her eyes fluttered shut again. Her breathing got heavier and I could feel her heart race. I smiled knowing I was the cause of this.

"Good morning love, how was your sleep?" I said softly as I place a peck on her forehead.

"It was pretty good I guess, how was yours?" she giggled.

"It was definitely comfy." I replied

She looked up at me with her big brown eyes and just smiles. I gave her a kiss and just the touch of my lips on hers made me…happy.

"Harry! HARRY! HAAAZZA! I'm here! Now get your ass up, open the door and kiss me!"

Pure shock overcame Allison's face as well as mine. I just stared at her apologetically as I had a feeling I knew who it was, water started to brim around her eyes and I started to feel guilty.

"Open the bloody door Haz!" Caroline's voice rang through my ears.

A tear slid down Allison's face.

"Maybe if I ignore her she'll just go away and leave us alone." I whispered into Allison's ear trying to lighten the mood but also give her a hint that that girl standing at my door meant nothing to me. She smiled up at me and I wiped a tear away.

"Okay I'm coming around the back Haz to see if that's open." she yelled before I could hear the faint sound of high heels on the concrete.

I then stared at the back window in shock realizing it was open. I sprung out of bed and locked the back door and shut the blind so no one could see through.

 I walked back to bed and slid back in next to Ali. Ali, that's going to be her nickname, I wrapped my arm around her for reassurance. I breathed a sigh of relief and hoped that Caroline would eventually go away but I knew that she wasn't going to be easy to get rid of. She was in a whole other country and she had flown here to see me. Woops.

She started out as my booty call since Louis had a girlfriend I felt sort of lonely and then there came that interview with Caroline flack and she was a good get. I guess I thought I had feelings for her but then I met Ali and well I definitely didn't feel like this around Caroline.

"Do you know who it is Haz?" Ali whispered to me.

"Yeah I have a feeling its Caroline…" I replied.

"Oh…umm…so are you going to talk to her, I mean I can leave you know. I need to get to breakfast anyway-"

"Allison. Stay with me. I don't want to talk to her. I just want to be with you. And as for breakfast…how do you feel about breakfast in bed, with me?" I cut her off and whispered into her ear, my lips were gently touching her ear. I placed tiny kisses from her ear slowly down her jaw line until I got to her lips.