Chapter 3

Cato's POV

I over hear Johanna talking to Clove about their situation. Honestly I'm glad that she's coming in my car. We leave after around five minutes.

"I call shotgun!" Clove practically yells in my ear while Peeta and Finnick whine about how she's basically smaller than a freshman. I tell them to shut their pie holes and get in the car or else I'm gonna leave without them and they'll have to walk/run back to my house.

When we get to my house, Peeta and Finnick start raiding my fridge like they haven't eaten in a century all while clove finds her way into the living room and starts reading The Lightning Thief.

I run into the kitchen just in time to stop Peeta and Finnick from eating all the food in this house in under an hour. After I successfully stop them, I head over to the living room to go to talk to Clove about Glimmer and her problems in blackmailing me.

" Hey, Clove. You know how Glimmer is blackmailing me?" " Yeah..." She responded. " Well..." I go on " How do I break up with her without her hurting anyone?" I ask really carefully. Clove just shrugs and goes back to reading while saying " How did the blackmailing even start in the first place?"

At that exact moment, Peeta and Finnick just had to walk in and interrupt Clove talking and my flashback.  " Well what were you two lovebirds doing in this room by yourselves?" Finnick asks suggesting something. Clove's face turns bright red *from blushing?* and her hand inches toward her shoes--I'm guessing there's some type of weapon in there. I was right, she pulled out a small blade that looks sort of like a throwing knife.

Right at that moment, Peeta's face turns really pale, I think that he also saw the blade but it's too late. Clove throws the blade really accurately at Finnick's head, only missing by less than a centimeter but I think that it was intentional so she didn't kill him by accident--or not.

" And next time I won't miss. You got that?" Clove asks in a pissed off way.