Chapter 1

(The outfit on top is Clove's outfit without the makeup)

Clove Pov:

 So apparently I have to move from my home to somewhere all the way across the country. I have friends ya know! Just because my dad gets a new job offer, doesn't mean we have to move there.

  In two days, I'm going to be all the way across the country with NO friends at all. My friends and I are having one last party together before I am forced to go to California. I am going to especially miss my best friend, Lily. Lily and I have been Best Friends ever since we met in Kindergarten. Plus my boyfriend Jackson lives here and what am I going to do when I live in California? We all know that long term relationships don't work.

Time Skip ( At The Airport)

 Going to the Airport was annoying because first, I had to wake up at 2:30 AM to be on time for our flight then, I get lost and lose my parents and end up in the wrong terminal, then our flight is delayed. While I'm waiting I get a text from Lily at around the start of school saying that she caught Jackson with the worst person on earth, Paris. I can't believe that he cheated on me!

Finally, I can board the plane after like, 4 hours. The entire way I read the book, Perks Of Being A Wallflower. The plane ride was actually only a couple of hours, but it felt like forever. Perks Of Being A Wallflower was a really good book and I've read a lot of good books like Harry potter, The fault in our stars, and Red queen. I was so into the book that I didn't notice that my mom was sleeping on me.

Time Skip ( In The Car) 

"Mom! I don't want to be here I would rather be at Lily's house right now! we were in the car and I was really not wanting to go to school on Monday. We finally arrived at the house and it was so big! I ran inside and claimed the room which had the balcony overlooking the beach. 

 Once i finished unpacking all of my boxes, I decided to explore a little bit. " Mom, Dad I'm going to explore the block a little." Okay, Clove. Just don't go too far, you might get lost in this new area. I go outside with my Iphone and earbuds playing my favorite song, Sick boy by The Chainsmokers. I decided while I explore, I was going to run at the same time because I was stuck on the airplane for a long time.

  While I was running, I discovered this little bakery/coffee shop that looks not that bad, so I decided to go in and see what it was like. I went in and got some coffee and some cheese buns. I heard the owners of the bakery were a family called the Mellarks. The guy stand at the cash register was around my age like 16 or 17 years old.

  "Hi I'm Peeta Mellark. I heard that you're new to here. Why don't you stay till after my shift and we can talk a little bit about ourselves." So I sat down and finished my coffee and cheese buns while I waited.

Time skip till when Peeta's shift ends

He came up and sat down at my table and started talking about himself. I learned that I'm going to the high school that he goes to, Oxford Academy. He said that he'd show me to some of his friends that were coming to the bakery in 5 minutes. 

 When his friends came, he introduced me to a group of people. There was a girl wearing a blue and green ombre medium length dress with black flats and her hair in a fishtail braid. I think her mane was Annie or something. " I'm Johanna punk." said a cool-looking, tomboy chick and a typical Californian guy said he was called Finnick O'dair. His girlfriend was Annie and Peeta's girlfriend was a girl named Katniss. Peeta said that there was another guy coming when he was finished with football.

 The bell on the door rings and in comes a teenage boy that comes over to our table. While he was walking over to our table, both Finnick and Peeta call out, "Cato!" and get up to go over to him. He comes over and doesn't see me in the crowd of people because I'm so short, then Finnick just HAD to introduce me to him.

 "So Cato this is Clove. Clove this is Cato. He's on the school's football team and is captain of the football team." Annie who was sitting beside me, whispered in my ear, " Don't mess with Cato. His girlfriend is Glimmer and she's the Captain of the cheer-leading team and her grandfather is Principal Snow. She's always innocent in his eyes, not matter what you'll always get the blame."

 After Annie finishes whispering to me, the bell rings again and in steps a girl in a WAY too small cheer-leading uniform and blonde hair with two other people that look just like her. She starts strutting like she owned the place over to our table.

 " Cato-poo! Come over and give me kiss." The girl shrieks, and Annie once again whispers " That's Glimmer, you know, Cato's girlfriend. We all hate her but Cato says he loves her but personally I think that Glimmer is blackmailing Cato to date her." After she finishes her sentence, we start giggling madly and Glimmer gets mad because she thinks we're laughing at her. Honestly, I think that the hair dye seeped into her brain and turned it into mush. Glimmer starts walking toward us while glaring at us. WHOOPS. 

 She starts yelling at us and Cato doesn't even do anything! After she leaves (which is pretty quick) I start yelling at Cato for not standing up for his friends. All he does is look guilty and after i make him apologize to Annie, I storm out of the place while listening to Music. I hear someone come after me, so i start jogging a little faster so i get home faster. Just before I get into the house, I see Cato right behind me wanting to talk to me.

________________________________________________________________________________Was that okay? The story was 1057 words long. I may make the stories a little shorter in the future.