3 : Date

"You're everything I think about

"You're everything I think about."

-

"Chenle~" I hugged the young boy as I got ready for my date with Jungwoo. I wasn't letting anyone know where I was going since they would want to spy on me. Neither is Jungwoo, we want it to be just us.

He hums looks at me, "Where are you going?"

"Out, why?" I put lip tint on smiling I satisfaction.

"Y/N, you look good, you don't have to check the mirror every 0.5 seconds." Chenle chuckled handing me my purse.

"Thank you!! Now I have to go. I'll be late.." He nods and starts to sleep on my bed. I got a text from him as I was halfway down the stairs.

-

Jungwoo💕:
I'll be outside your place in a minute don't start driving! Please~

Y/N:
I was just about to leave 😅

Jungwoo💕:
Well, i'm here (:

-

I giggled looking at that text but then suddenly Taeyong scares the shit out of.

"Where are you off to?"

"I'm just going out.. I'll be back before 2am promise!" I kiss his forehead jogging out of the house. Hopping in the car Jungwoo steps on the gas, Jaehyun and Johnny, won't know who they just saw.

"You look stunning.." He smiles looking at me while at a stop sign.

Giggling and kind of out of breath I reply, "Eyes in the road buddy."

- Taeyong..

"We didn't get a look of who she was with now that worries me." Jaehyun huffed as Yuta comes downstairs with Winwin attached to his body.

"Where is Lucas and everyone else when things like this happen?" As Johnny was texting Mark he gasped.

"Mark said that Jungwoo left like 10 minutes ago looking like he was going on a date.." We look at eachother as Winwin smiles.

"Yea, Y/N is going on a date too!" he announced making us aware of what's now going on.

"What a coincidence!" Jaehyun laughed, johnny slapped his arm.

"They're on a date with each other idiot!" Jaehyun gasps making us disappointed that he didn't get it right away.

- Y/N..