9: Wake up call

"Dawn of us

"Dawn of us."

"Is anyone home?!" I shout tossing my shoes aside.

"What do you think?!" Doyoung replied strutting down the stairs in a towel.

"You could've just replied with a 'yes.' " I pat his back going up to my room.

Jungwoo told me to stay at his place for a couple days buttttt I wanna make up with Taeyong. I feel super bad for even laying a finger on him.

Since it was really late, i suspected for a lot of the roommates to me dead asleep or not even in the house. Hey, I was right about one. ThEy aRE AlL miSsInG.

"Is he even home?" I whisper pushing the door ajar quietly. Peeking my head in the view of him sound asleep caught my eye. His phone was in his hand so was a bowl of chips.

I tiptoe in cleaning up for him. Plugging in his phone, turn off the already dimmed lamp, and placing the bowl of chips on the night stand.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my wrist. Obviously scaring the Living shIT OuT Of mE.

He mutters, "Ten?"

"The fuck, no." I sat down next to him as confused as he his.

"I apologize." He sighed rising up from his slumber.

"Me too. I shouldn't have even laid a finger on you." I wrapped my arms around him hugging him tightly.

Taeyong squeezed me, "Sorry that I kissed you and said you had sex with Junguwu. I know you didn't."

"Now sleep, I'll take you to breakfast in the morning if I don't have plans." He nods laying back down.

I got back to my room after Taeyong falls right back to sleep, "Now I can finally pass out." I mumble stretching.

"Hey, can i sleep with you?" Jisung was in the house and surprisingly talking to me.

"Sure."

- Jungwoo..

"Man, I miss her. I didn't even meet her that long ago and I feel like I met the one." I told Kun making his gasp.

"You are to young-"

"People say, when you know you know." Taeil added on them showed me a picture of her and Taeyong. "But, remember her Bestfriend is madly in love with her."