7: Pain

"I'm taking over you

"I'm taking over you."
-

"Ah- ah- okay! Stop!" I whine as Taeyong helps me with my wounds. He kisses my forehead placing a newly opened bandaid on my knee.

"Y/N I'm trying to help you.."

"I know, you know when you get so mad that you can hit anything and not feel a thing like after?" He nods as Johnny comes around the corner seeing me getting all patched up. "Well, I am starting to feel all that pain."

"Hurting?" Johnny asked as a couple of the other guys came. I look up to see Jaehyun with a icepack.

"Here.." Jaehyun said placing it on my forehead.

"Yea and thanks.." Jaehyun smiles making his dimples show. "I wanna be alone~ Taeyong can stay though." I got in my bed laying down and Taeyong sat next to me rubbing my head.

"Huh, i've only seen you fight like once and it was with that Sana girl." I roll my eyes grab my phone.

"Ugh.. My whole body hurt." Taeyong scoots closer and kisses my forehead. He laid down next to me.

"Should've never fought hun." I laugh then wipe something off that was on his face. Taeyong suddenly kisses me making me shocked. I push on his chest but of course I expected this but later in life.

"You lead me on so much, what the fuck." Taeyong spat angrily getting up.

"I don't like you." He was a bit taken back. "Wait! That's not what i meant!" I grab his hand but he shakes it off.

"I knew what Jihyo what true, that you fucked Jungwoo in the car. You really care that much about not telling me that you like Jungwoo but everyone knows?!" He raised his voice and I stood up grabbing his shoulder.

"Listen-"

"No, you're just going to lie to me." He pushes me away angry making my chest hurt. "You've been doing this since highschool."

"Ah.." I groan sitting on the bed.

"Now you just want attention." I glare at him. Suddenly he grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me up. "Stop acting like you want everyone to pity you." I push on his chest not replying. He lets my collar go so i shoot glares, which was the only thing i wanted to do..

"You are such a jerk, how did I not realize this?" He scoffed.

"I'm the jerk? Says the one who literally cant keep there whore mouth shut!" I gasp and couldn't take it, my palm goes full force to his face. A titter came from my mouth.

"You've been insulting me just because i don't like you back. Huh, now who is the 'whore mouth' ?"

- Jungwoo..

"Where's Y/N!?" I run in the house and Jaehyun flinches pointing upstairs.

"She's in her room with Tae." I nod then run up seeing Taeyong coming out of the room.

I burst in seeing Y/N laying on her back covering her face, "Are you okay? Sorry I didn't come right away!" I halt seeing her wiping her face.

"I-it's alright."

"Are you crying?" I ask while she snatches her phone from the night stand.

"Yea, but whatever.."

-

LMaO whTaevEr

Okay so i know I don't update often SORRY.