6: Lookout

"Feel so good

"Feel so good."
-

"Yah! Let's go! We're going on a mountain not a club!" Soojin shouts at Hwayoung as she comes out looking like a model as always. Yeseul groans rubbing her templed annoyed.

I just wore whatever she picked for me or else I will get criticized for it. Jihyo didn't come because I quote "spend to much time with the guys." Unquote. I WAS INVITING HER OUT. JABDJW.

"Let's just go because we are already late as is." I groan awkwardly trying to pull down my shirt. Hwayoung slapped my hands away from her "creation".

"You look beautiful." Hwayoung complimented hopping in the back seat. I offered to drive but not on the way back, since Yeseul was bringing alcohol. WinK WonK.

"WAIT. BLAST THIS." Suddenly Yeseul turns the volume all the way up and starts to play songs from her playlist.

-

"I'll be there in a second I gotta get something!" I yell as they walk where the guys are. Once they were out of sight I look around seeing Jungwoo happily hop my way.

"Hi- whoa.. Why are you wearing this?" He asked smiling as he snakes his arms around my waist.

His cold hands on my torso made me jump a little, "Hwayoung made me wear it.."

"You look good, not that you don't look good everyday but like you're really.." He stopped looking at me from head to toe. "Turning me on."

"R-Really?"

"Mhm.. So, you wanna play around a little?" He asked pushing me against the car. I've never dealt with Jungwoo like this and I got to admit.. It's pretty hot.

Jungwoo grabs my shirt tightly before attacking my neck, "Is the car still unlocked?" I asked. Luckily it was and we hopped in the back seat.

"15 minutes at the max." He told me.

"And just kissing okay?" He nods and we make out in the back seat.

- Soojin..

"Where is Y/N?" Taeyong asked as we all started drinking.

"She is doing something with the car or whatever she will be here in a second." I replied, I only knew that she was meeting up with Jungwoo. Didn't know it would take this long.

"I left my phone in the car!" Yeseul said, "ill be right back-"

"AH WAIT." I stopped her from going. "Uh. I'll get it." I ran toward the way of the car and sighed as I walked there.