5 : Taeyong

"Feels like I can fall from your touch

"Feels like I can fall from your touch."
-

"WhErEs mY hAir!" Chittaphon yells making me laugh and hurry to him. Taeyong picks me up blocking me from Ten.

"TY I want to go hug him." I pout and he continues to walk where we couldn't see anyone. He puts me down so I would look at him.

"I wanted to talk about what I said a couple nights ago.." I gulp nervous, is he trying to confess even more?

"Oh.. Go ahead.."

"Is it making us awkward? Because I mean.. You always are with Jungwoo or Mark or someone and when you come back home you rush to go back into your room.." That was true, it was really awkward between us now that he confessed.

I tried not to think about it as much but the way he always looked at me, I could tell he liked me now.

I couldn't just reject him with the snap of my fingers without him being hurt. I liked Jungwoo and I believe he knows that.. I think?

"Ah, yeah.. I dont mean too! It's just that-"

"Don't let my little crush on you affect how you see me Y/N, I still am your Bestfriend and always will be." Taeyong took ahold on my hands with a gentle smile.

"Okay, just it's a little weird since already you are so affectionate but now that I know you like me it's a little strange.." I said squeezing his hands a little just so he doesn't let go.

"Want me to tone it down ?" Worry was written all over his face as if he did something wrong to me. I didn't want him thinking the wrong idea.

"No, you're fine Taeyong.." He kisses my forehead.

"Okay, then let's go back to my boy Chittaphon." We walked out now seeing 4 more people then there were before.

"Jungwoo, Jisung, Jaemin, and Sicheng..?" Taeyong mumbled confused.

"Y/N, oh my god you look so beautiful today!" Jungwoo gasped hugging me tightly. "Who am I kidding? You look beautiful everyday ~" Taeyong glares visibly jealous.

"Aha.. Thank you.." I smile and Taeyong pulls me toward him.

-

"Y/N! Can you help me!" I groan going into the kitchen seeing Jungwoo cooking.

"I'm not good at cooking Jungwoo." I said nervous, last time I almost caused a damn fire with the guys.

"Oh please~ no one can be that bad at cooking.." I nervously tittered as he gave me vegetables to cut. I feel like Namjoon on steroids, it's the onion all over again.. Jungwoo kissed me and hugged me from behind.

"Here, I'll help you." I put my hands up and closed my eyes.

"Last time I tried cooking I almost started a fire, I do not want to burn your handsome face."

"I'll guide you through it.." he kissed pecks my neck and gentle grabs hands.

"Jesus, I should've gotten into like culinary arts when I was in highschool." I groan after Jungwoo put a lid over the pot to let it simmer.

Jungwoo pulled me closer with his hands on my waist, "Who needs that when you've got me?" He leans in so instinctively I place both of my hands on his neck.

"True, true. I rather have free food then pay for it." He smiled kissing me softly. Hearing footsteps we push each other off. Jungwoo checks on the food and I go to the fridge for something to drink.

"Can you get the lemon for me?" I hand it to Jungwoo then smile at Jisung who was now in the kitchen hovering over the food.

"When will it be done?" Jisung whined clinging onto Jungwoo like a sloth.

"When you shut the fu-"

"Jisung go away ~" I swat him off of Jungwoo to go sit down.

Mainly I just wanted to hug Jungwoo, he was so soft.

-

I sat at the table next to Sicheng, "Y'all need to stop making out behind our backs." he said pointing to Jungwoo and I.

"I was helping/getting juice."

"You suck at cooking." Jaemin added on eating what Jungwoo made.

"True, but all I did was cut like a carrot and gave up."

"Yea, she was scared she would burn the place down or something." Jungwoo chuckled with a mouth full of food.

"Anyway, can you guys not be all over each other? It's hurting other people." Sicheng mumbled. Jungwoo and I look at each other, we both knew he was talking about Taeyong.

Maybe this was a sign telling us that we shouldn't be together. Just kids wanting some affection, after all we did find each other on tinder. Hookups on tinder are the usual.

"Oh..." Jungwoo nodded awkwardly.

"Thank you." Sicheng replied. Everyone erupted into wierd conversations different things with different people.

Taeyong and I began to talk but I could see Jungwoo glance at me a couple times.

"Tomorrow night we should all go to the lookout! It's suppose to be nice and stuff." Jisung gasped handing me his dishes.

"That sounds good.. I'll bring a couple of my friends if you'd like.." I offered then Sicheng looked at me quickly. He had a giant ass crush on Hwayoung, she liked him too but she had a boyfriend at the time he confessed to her. She is single and ready to mingle but only with Winwin.

"Who?" Taeyong asked helping me with the dishes.

"Hwayoung, Soojin, Yeseul, and maybe jihyo if she isn't still mad at me for going back home with you that one night." Taeyong rolled his eyes and we went into the kitchen.

"She probably is still mad, you haven't hung out with her in a long ass time."

"Jihyo does hold grudges so.."

---

This chapter is boring as hell JuSt SayInG!!

(:

love you

love you