Cell x Human! reader

(Cell POV)

I finished building the cell arena now there's only one week until the Cell games presented by Hetap can begin.

I decided to visit a town called Brunette town (a/n go with it) I looked and EVERYONE was a brunette.

Except this one beautiful girl with bright (f/c) hair.

I landed on a building to get a closer look she had these beautiful (f/c) eyes that sparked.

Why am I feel like this I am Cell a ruthless killing machine I don't fell emotional. She looked so confident like she doesn't care her hair is a different color.

"Hey (y/n)!"

I looked and saw a handsome man run up to (y/n). "I don't want to talk to you" she yelled "why" the man asked rudely

"Because I know you've been cheating on me you bastard!"

"What are you talking about I never cheated on you"

"So I didn't find someone else's panties in your room."

"Oooh"

"Yea we're so over I need a real man"

"I feel like Yamcha" the man whispered.

"Yea just go back to your man whore friend"

I do not know what this Yamcha is but it sounds disappointing.

When she walked away home I guess for some reason I don't want her to see what I'm bout to do. I landed and immediately screams were heard such as 'cell is here' 'were going to die' 'help someone help' "Your attempts are futile no one will help." I murdered everyone I saved the cheating douche for last.

"Please don't kill me"

Pathetic humans

"Men like you don't deserve to live" I chuckled darkly and ripped his head off.(a/n:evil I know he is not yandere In this one.)

I heard that girl coming I hid so I could see her reaction.

"I'm just glad it's not me oh well their dead everything is free I guess"

I was shocked I thought she was going to be angry she will make a perfect queen.

"Hello" I said as I came out of hiding.

"I didn't kill them I swear" "I know it was me"

"Oh thank Kami i-i-i mean oh no their dead" she was unenthusiastic towards the end.

You I like you, I'm gonna keep you

"I thought you would be more angry" "who are you and why I hated everyone."

"I'm cell the 'Monster' killing everything In it's path" "eh I don't care" "well you want to come with me and kill things" "sure why not" "can you fly"

"yeah"

"well I can still carry you" really I just wanted to feel her

"cool didn't feel like flying anyway, hold on ima grab some snacks"

After that day we got to know each other very well I told her my story. Her story was she was an orphan but she was very loved but she didn't care. She wanted 'Real' love all her boyfriend cheated on her. That made me angry I think i'm falling in love with her. When the cell games came around (a/n:everything that happened did.) I died came back then died again. I was in Hell I missed her.

(Reader POV)

When cell died for real my heart shattered I think I'm falling in love with him. I needed him back he was the only man to understand me. I snuck into Capsule Corp very easy I might add I found the dragon ball radar. If you didn't already figure it out I'm wishing him alive.

<time skip brought to you by Goku being an idiot>

I summoned Shenron and wished for cell to live again. It worked he was right in front of me I ran to him and hugged him. He was shocked but put him hands on me to I took him home and taught him how to lower his energy. One day I was changing after a shower cell walked in my room while I was putting my panties on. For some reason I didn't care. "hi" I said as if was a normal thing. He didn't answer I looked at his face and saw lust in his eyes.

I walked to him but put a bounce on my steps so my boobs jiggle I'm not wearing a bra. He grabbed my hips and smashed his lips on mine I moaned when he grabbed my ass and tittys. He lifted me up like I was nothing and dropped me on the bed (a/n:pretend he wears clothes) and ripped his clothes reveling his large cock. I moaned at the sight I can't wait to have him in me and fill me up with his seed.

He pulled my panties off in one swift motion he stuck two fingers in me making me scream. Then he started licking my folds bringing me closer to my climax to bring me even faster he started rubbing my clit with his thumb. By now I was screaming in pure ecstasy. He pulled away and started palming him him self.

"This is going to hurt but you'll adjust"

I nodded and he rammed him self in it hurt like a motherfucker he started slowly tears leaked from my eyes. So he started sucking on my neck and Collarbone marking me his.

He took a nipple in his mouth and flicked it by now I was feeling fine. "Yo- ou can move now" he wasted no time and started thrusting hard and deep "y- your so warm and tight" he lifted my legs and put them on his hips making him go deeper and hit my g- spot. "HARDER" I scream I felt a knot in my stomach meaning I was close so he reached between us and rubbed my clit. I scratched him back making him moan. I climaxed so hard my legs shook I felt warm where he came he pulled out and pulled me closer to him facing the green bug man. "I love you" I whispered I added "I can't feel my bottom half" we both laughed before whispered the same thing the first thing.