Dom!Android 18 x male reader

(Reader POV)

It was like any ordinary day that was until they showed up and destroyed my home killed my friends and family. I will never forget the day I meet android 18. I didn't care when she killed them because all they did for me was use me. As a child they didn't take care of me it wasn't until my teachers saw that I was exceptionally smart especially in mechanics and graduated early and had a very successful and well paying job that my family started leaching off me and people that called themselves my 'friends'. Anyways a day before my 18th birthday all over the news were reports of android attacks and it wouldn't take them long before they reached our city.

<Day before my birthday>

That day my family made me take them to the fair and friends decided they would come too, me paying for them of course. When I told my family I didn't want to go they went on and on how they gave birth to me, feed me, clothed me, and how they were always there for me and it was an early present. (that I was giving my self)

But much to my dismay we still went and they were having the best time eating food, going on rides and playing and using my money. And hour later and everyone was screaming saying the androids are coming and my family all ditched me and left me by myself. Soon the fair was almost empty if you don't count dead bodies and me I was still alive and hiding hoping the androids would go away but they didn't.

I was in a gift shop so there was a lot of delicate glass. I peeked out the window and saw one of the androids pass it was the girl I think they called her 18. When she passed all I looked at was her beautiful face I've never seen anything like her. Her beautiful eyes and her perfect lips that looked perfect for kissing. While in a daze I accidentally cut my hand from a broken glass and I hissed in pain and I guess she heard me and went to investigate she soon found me and looked at me with curiosity. She stretched out her hand and hesitantly I put my hand in hers she grunted and grabbed my other hand with a frown as she saw all the blood. It was my turn to look curious she said nothing but grabbed the hand that wasn't cut and turned around and said "follow me" I did what she asked not wanting to anger the scary yet beautiful Android. 

She led me to a house that wasn't destroyed after we got in side she locked the front door and beckoned me to follow her into a bedroom. In the bedroom was a connected bathroom she took me in there and pulled out a first aid kit, she grabbed my cut hand gently and started to clean the cut. I hissed in pain when the alcohol made contact with my skin.
"Quit whining" she scolded "why are you helping me" I asked softly "because" she just said "because why?" I retorted "because I am attracted to you and I want you to be my boyfriend."she replied bluntly "well in that case I will gladly be your boyfriend" I saw her try to hide her smile but I saw it and I thought she had the most beautiful smile and that it made me smile.

<time skip two weeks brought to you by Android 17 being the new bugs bunny>

Over the course of two weeks me and 18 have really gotten to know each other she also introduced me to 17 who took our relationship quite well. I asked 17 and 18 if they would stop killing they said they would but they can't so I offered to reprogram them and they agreed. While I was digging around 17's memory I wish I could unseen what I saw but while I was digging around 18's I saw a very sexual dream she had of us I decided I would make this dream come true.
<1 Day later>
(Reader POV)
17 was on a date and 18 was buying food while they were gone I took this opportunity to buy sex toys. (let your imagination run wild) when 18 came home I offered to help with the groceries which she was grateful for. "finally we're done" 18 sighed. "I have a surprise for you" I told 18 barely able to contain the smile on my face. "what is it" she said with a uncertain look. I just smile and took her hand and led her into our room.
When I opened the door the look of surprise was evident on her face.

Since this was my first time we didn't use any of the toys yet. But she clearly saw that I was ready to have sex. We walked in the room and I didn't know what to do so I just stood there awkwardly. 18 chuckled and walked up to me "sit down on the bed" she said. I did as she said I sat on the bed watching her, she took her jean jacket and shirt off leaving her in her bra but that didn't last she soon took that off as well. She kneeled in front of me she had this cute look on her face she kept eye contact with me as she undid my belt and pulled my zipper down. I got a little hard by the look on her face and the sight of her boobs and the tickling sensation I always got anytime she touched me. She pulled my pants and boxers down my semi-hard member in front of her face. She leaned closer to it and gave the tip kitten licks my member twitched slightly making me blush and get harder. She then placed my cock between her breasts and started moving them up and down. The feeling of her soft plump breast was a heavenly feeling to make it better she stated sucking the head of my cock licking the pre-cum, she swirled her tongue on the tip and I couldn't handle it no more and I came all over her tongue and chest it was a beautiful sight. 

So I got hard again almost immediately when she scooped it all up and swallowed it she stood up with this authoritative aura around her.

(18's POV)
He looked so cute the way his face contorted when he came all over me I loved it, I scooped up his cum and tasted it, it was salty and creamy so I swallowed it all. He looked so helpless and confused. I smirked "lay down against the headboard" I commanded him and like a good boy he listened better have I would've had to punish him "since you've been a good boy I'll have to reward you" he had a little smile after I said that I took off the rest of my clothes I grabbed my panties and shoved them in his mouth so he could taste how wet he makes me. His cock was weeping for attention the tip was nearly purple and the sight made me was to please my baby boy even more. I took my panties out his mouth he looked so desperate "beg" was all I said. "please please fuck me, I want to feel your pussy on me please relieve me" I couldn't take it anymore I crawled on top of him his cock beneath me I rubbed myself on his tip making him whine I slid him inside of me it was a snug tight fit immediately we both moaned in sync it felt like he hit all the way in my womb.

(Reader POV)
Her pussy felt so warm and wet and so tight but it felt amazing she started moving up and down making my cock slick with her juices she squeezed her pussy adding to the pleasure for both of us I held her hips and rubbed her ass loving the feel of it "oh 18!" I decided to try thrusting my hips at her she seemed to enjoy it I think I hit her g-spot because her moans grew louder and with a higher pitch. She grabbed my shoulders and started bouncing harder "FUCK" she said screaming in pure ecstasy I couldn't control my moans either I think she was getting closer to her orgasm because she kept squeezing me causing me to cum in spurts and paint her walls with my seed and I think that triggered her orgasm creaming all over my shaft and her thighs.

(18's POV)
The way his seed felt inside me made me feel whole and warm inside I slid off him his cum and mine leaking out of me I turned my head at him to see him already looking at me like he was admiring my face as if trying to remember every detail our pants the only sound being heard finally he spoke "I love you thank you mommy for that amazing first time" he was nearly out of breath when he finished. "I love you too baby boy now let's get some rest" he cuddled into me his face burrowed in my chest it was quite a sight I kissed his head and fell asleep with him.