01

(this will include slightly depressing shit)

~jinyoung's pov~

phew. another day in this small café, working my ass off
i looked at the clock on the wall and it said 5:30 in the afternoon and my shift finishes at 7:00.

this particular shift was harder because a hot ass guy was staring at me the whole time and the weird thing is that he hasn't even ordered anything. and he's been here for like half an hour.

i decided that i'll go and take his order and maybe then he will stop staring

"hello my name is jinyoung, may i take your order?"

"are you on the menu because you look delicious"
he smirked and i just blushed

"no i'm sorry sir do you want to see our daily specials?"
i was still blushing

"sure"
he said kind of coldly

i was just confused how his attitude changed so fast

"o-okay sir i'll be right b-back"
why did i have to stutter now?!
i walked away to pick up our menu for the daily specials. while i was back at the counter i could feel his burning gaze
i walked back to the man and gave him the menu.
i smiled and walked back to the counter.

after like 5 minuets i walked back to him

"so what do you think?"
i asked him

"i'll take a black coffee with a blueberry muffin thank you"

"okay it'll take like five minutes i'll be right back"
i told him and went back to make his order

after i was done with his order i went to his table and gave it to him

"thank you gorgeous"

of course i blushed again but i tried to walk away fast so that he wouldn't see my red face but i'm pretty sure he did.

i worked like normal and the time was 6:30
yes my shift ends in half an hour!
the man who was staring left after he finished his muffin and coffee

i looked around the café and i saw that it was almost empty except my coworkers and some customers.
when i looked over where the man who was staring at me sat i saw that he left a note there
i walked over there and read the note

"here's my number gorgeous:)
xxxx-xxxx-xx"

i took the note and placed it in my pocket.
my coworker jimin looked at me confused but then he smirked a little

"jinyoung got lucky!"

my other coworker junmyeon looked up from the table he was cleaning and gave jimin a confused look

"what?"

"yeah! our jinyoung got the hot guy's number!"

junmyeon didn't look confused anymore, now he's wearing a huge smirk

"oh shut up you guys! actually junmyeon, when's yixing picking you up? and jimin when's your little boyfie yoongi coming here?"
i asked them and smirked when i saw both of their faces turn red.

"s-shut up jinyoung"
jimin said to me and i just laughed.

i started to clean a couple of tables because my shift ends soon and the café closes at 8:00 pm.
when i was cleaning the last table i saw that the time was 7:10 so i finished cleaning and went to the back to pick up my stuff.
after i was done i said goodbye to jimin and junmyeon, who by the way was giggling at his phone, probably talking to yixing.

~time skip~

i just got home from work and i was so fucking tired and hungry, so i got in my kitchen to make some ramen. my roommate was mark but he was visiting his family right now and he will not be back until sunday which is in two days.
i waited for the water to boil. when it was done i poured it in a bowl with my ramen.
i walked to my living-room and sat down on my couch to watch my drama while i'm eating.
while i was taking a bite i started to think about the guy in the café and how hot he looked.
i am a shy person when it comes to talking to new people but he gave me his number so it couldn't be as bad as talking face to face right?
i took my phone from my back pocket and took the note out.
i saved his number and decided to not message him right now because he wouldn't even want to talk to me, but he gave me his number, anyway i'm not gonna do it right now.

i ate my ramen and went to put it in the dishes.
the clock on the wall showed that it was 11:38 pm, and i don't have to work tomorrow so i can sleep later. my drama hasn't ended yet and i'm very tired so i decided to watch this episode and then go to sleep.

it was now 12:30 am and the drama has ended so i walked into my bedroom to pick up some clothes and a towel for after my shower.
i walked into my bathroom and i looked at myself in the mirror

ugly
fat
disgusting
worthless

a thing that no one knows about, except my best friend mark, is that i self harm.
i was bullied in school and my mother died when i was 7. my dad? oh he's married to some bitch who i hate and i still couldn't believe how he could get over my mother so fast. he blamed her death on me and abused me. i don't know where he lives and i couldn't care less.
i'm still traumatised but i'm better now.

i took a shower and i brushed my teeth.
i haven't self harmed in a while but sometimes i can't stop myself. mark has been helping me and i really appreciate him.
i laid down under my covers and started to check social media.
after a while of being on my phone i decided to go to sleep.
but before that, i texted the number that i saved earlier today.

"hi this is jinyoung:)"

after that i fell asleep.

___________________________
hello! this chapter was soooo long but i couldn't stop myself
this is shit ik and my english is very bad but i hoped that you liked this chapter:)
ily<3