02

~jaebum's pov~

all i could think about when i walked into that café was how beautiful the man behind the counter was. i sat in there for like half an hour and i didn't order anything, i just couldn't take my eyes of him.
after a while he came to me and asked me if i wanted anything and of course i responded with something cheesy and dumb and i didn't miss the blush creeping up on his beautiful face. i got my order and stuff but i still couldn't take my eyes of him.
after i was done i left the café but i left a note with my number on it. i just hoped that he would text me because, he's like the definition of perfection in my eyes.
i walked around for a while just thinking about nothing or the beautiful boy. but, even if he looked happy, something in his eyes were different. his eyes looked like he has been trough a lot. and i don't know why, but i got this feeling like if i need to protect him.

~time skip~

after walking around for a while i decided to go back home.
7:45, hmm what should i do? it's waaayy to early to sleep and i'm not hungry either. the boy hasn't texted me yet but he's probably busy. i have a roommate, jackson, and he's probably in his room or something. but i'm alone and bored so i decided to go to his room and check if he was in there.
when i opened the door, he was standing by his mirror taking pictures of himself.

"jackson what are you doing?"
i asked him

"ehhm, nothing just taking some pics for my fans"

"dude you have like, 500 followers, you're not famous"
i laughed at him

"excuse you, but j-flawless is famous compared to you bitch"
he shot back at me
i just started to laugh even more and he joined me

"but seriously jae did you want anything?"

"well i'm bored as fuck and i can't get my mind of someone"
actually, jackson doesn't know that i'm gay, no one knows for that matter. i've always been attracted to guys but i thought it was like a stage so i dated many girls but i didn't feel anything.

"oohh, who's the girl?"
he smirked
i got nervous but i feel like it's now or never.

"i-it's a g-guy"
i looked down and waited for a response
when i didn't get anything i got tears in my eyes because i thought that he hated me now.

"jackson i u-understand if you h-hate me now i'll ju-"
i got cut of by a hug

"dude, you finally got it! i've seen the way you look at girls and there isn't anything in your eyes. and i do not hate you, actually i'm gay too"
he said and hugged me tighter
it felt good to get that off my chest and the fact that he's gay too makes this easier.

"thank you jack"
we broke free from the hug and he gestured me to sit down on his bed

"but who is it?"
i started to think about him again. his beautiful cheeks, his perfect lips and how gorgeous he was.

"i met him today at a café and he works there. the moment i saw him, i couldn't get my eyes of him. he was so fucking beautiful and i just like really like him, even if we don't know each other. but i left a note on the table with my number on it so yeah"
i told him
he smiled and patted me on the back

"well i hope that he texts you man"

"me too"

me and jackson talked and had dinner later. we played some games after dinner and the time was now 12:00 so i decided that i would take a shower and go to sleep.
i got everything ready and got in the shower.
after 45 minuets i was done and i put on my sleep wear, which is just a pair of boxers and a loose shirt.
i decided that i would just watch netflix 'till i fall asleep.
after a while i got a message from an unknown number and it said
"hi this is jinyoung:)"
i let out a happy yelp and ran into jackson's room and showed him my phone

"JACKSON HE TEXTED ME"
i screamed

"OMG WHAT DID HE SAY"

"HE SAID "hi this is jinyoung:)""

"WELL ANSWER"
he screamed back

"WHAT SHOULD I SAY"
i asked kind of panicking, i don't even know why i was panicking. the usual cool guy became a exited panicky guy who screamed like a girl

"HELLO OR HEY"
he answered

"OKAY OKAY"
i screamed.
i shakily typed on the buttons and then i read trough it to see if there was any typos
i hesitantly pressed send and screamed
jackson took my phone and read what i wrote

"dude it's okay, he will like you i promise"
he said reassuringly
i calmed down and said thanks and goodnight to jackson and went into my room

okay jaebum, you've never been like this. stop being a pussy like this okay? he'll probably like you just go to sleep
i laid in my bed and eventually i fell asleep

___________________________
hello my beautiful babies i was trying to write this somewhat good but it sucked
anyway i hope that you liked this chapter!
ily<3