Intro

Jungkook at the age of 5:

"Mommy what's this string around my arm? It's pretty!"

"That's the string of soul mates, baby. When you grow up you will find the love of your life and live happily ever after."

🌻🍓

Taehyung at the age of 5:

"Daddy why is there a string around my arm?"

"Shut up and go play outside. It's not important."

🌻🍓

Jungkook at the age of 10:

"Mommy! Daddy! Today we had soulmate education for the first time at school! My teacher said that my string is very pretty!"

"Well done Jungkookie we're so happy!"

🌻🍓

Taehyung at the age of 10:

"Dad?"

"What?"

"Can you let me have soulmate education classes? Everyone goes! Pretty please?"

"I'll think about it. Now go do your homework."

🌻🍓

Jungkook at the age of 15:

"A soulmate is someone who you're stuck with till the rest of your life. That person will appear in your late teenage years. Your strings will become the same color. A soulmate is someone who you give your body, heart and mind willingly. If a bond is broken, it must be redone."

"You learnt that today?"

"Yes mom. And I can't wait to meet my soulmate already! I'm sure she or he is happy in their life too."

🌻🍓

Taehyung at the age of 15:

"Soul mates are bullshit son. Don't trust this dumb words. Never. A soulmate is just another fool in this world. Another stupid person who will ruin your life. So forget about your soulmate. If you meet them, leave them. You see how your mother left us, right?"

"Yes dad."

🌻🍓

Jungkook at the age of 17:

"My string tore apart."

"What?!"

"I don't know! It just...It's torn. Only a few of it is here. The rest just disappeared. I wonder what happened with my soulmate."

🌻🍓

Taehyung at the age of 17:

"Good boy. You did great."

Taehyung curled himself into a ball and cried his eyes out yet again. The pain in his lower back and arm was unbearable. He knew he would never be the same after that night.

"Stupid brat. Once your soulmate learns how impure you are, they'll leave you."

Taehyung just sobbed harder in response and held his torn up string.

It was the 25th of March.
The day he would hate till the rest of his life.

A/N
It's back bitches
(:
I mean hi

no I don't