Soon • 8

11 am

Taehyung stretched soundly and heard a groan from above him.

The older tilted his head up and saw Jungkook's cute sleeping face. The younger's nose was scrunched up and his eyebrows furrowed."Tae you just hit my nose!"

"Oh my god sorry!", Taehyung moved up and his hand started playing with Jungkook's soft hair. The younger hummed in content and leaned more into the touch."Tae?"

"Yeah?"

"What are we gonna do with the council?"

This was the question Taehyung was afraid of hearing.

Because he himself didn't know the answer.

"I umm...I'm not sure...", Taehyung licked his lips and stared at the crumpled white sheet underneath him."Tae, listen...I don't want to force you but we have a week to the visit. And I-I don't want us to loose each other.", Jungkook's stomach twisted at the thought of not being able to see Taehyung.

"Kook I...It's not something I chose...I didn't choose to be...to have two loops already. I'm sorry...", Taehyung fiddled with the hem of his t-shirt.

"Hey it's okay...", Jungkook tilted the boy's chin up."Don't be so hard on yourself. We can make it."

Taehyung nodded and returned the smile.

"I think there's nothing for breakfast so I'll go and-"

"No, I'll go.", The older quickly got up and put on a long sleeved shirt. Luckily he had slept with sweatpants on."Tae are you sure?"

"Yeah don't worry. I'll be right back."

Taehyung left the apartment and released the breath he didn't know he was holding.

He walked two buildings away and entered the small store. The boy picked out milk, cereal and fruits.

Taehyung happily hummed to the song playing in the store when he saw crackers shaped like  bunnies.

Somehow they reminded him of his soulmate. And, of course, Taehyung put two packets in his shopping basket.

"Well well who do I see?"

Taehyung froze and gulped in fear. He didn't even have the guts to turn around and face the person he despised.

"Look in my eyes when I'm talking to you!"

"Y-Yes father.", the boy turned around to see his dad with a bottle of beer on his side."How's it living with the soulmate? You don't look too happy."

"He's really nice.", Taehyung said with confidence.

"Too bad you turned out to be his soulmate though.", Mr Kim patted his son's hair."Don't worry. I'll wait for you. Just one week left and you'll be mine again.", his dad chuckled and walked away.

Taehyung calmed his breathing and went to pay for the goods.

He was scared.

Not because of his father but because of Jungkook.

The council will remove his string and the younger will no longer need him. Or love him.

The older sighed and walked out of the store. He had to end whatever relationship he had with Jungkook as soon as possible, in order to not get him hurt.

🌻🍓

A/N
thanks for reading ❤
(The next chap won't be a filler like this one)