Chapter 5. The artistic type

After the exciting day at the club, I walked with Haruhi back to my house since his apartment complex was apparently very close to where I lived, we were mostly talking about what had happened. "Today was crazy" I said with a laugh Haruhi nodded. "Yeah, it's only your first day and you're already stuck with the host club." I nodded and laughed a little.

"So what will we be doing in the club?" He quickly explained everything to me, preparing me in advance for the shenanigans that would be happening "oohh, okay I think I understand now." I smiled "Hopefully this will be easy." I said nervously. As soon as I got home I did my homework and then relaxed in my room after changing into a hoodie and sweatpants, it was a long day and I was exhausted.

The next day I went to my first class and sat in my seat next to Haruhi. "Hey Haruhi." I said with a tired smile. "Hey Noah, how are you?" "I'm good." I said happily with a small yawn "Same here" he smiled "Hey Noah" the twins sitting in front of us greeted. "Hey guys" I replied happily. "You seem to be in a good mood." Hikaru commented "Well, I guess I'm excited and nervous for my first day of hosting." I nervously smiled "Don't worry you'll have fun," Kaoru said "I hope so." I replied

When Haruhi and I walked into the host club we saw that it had been turned into a tropical paradise. "Oh, well then." I commented, very unsure of how to react "What the hell." Haruhi said, looking pretty annoyed. "What even happened in here." I mumbled, staring at everything in confusion. It was very odd to see this "Actually I don't even know if I would like to know..." I mumbled to myself as I continued to look around at the decorated room, I wasn't really paying attention as the other guys talked with each other.

I was mostly just looking around but I was able to focus on what they were talking about. They were talking about what Haruhi and I were going to wear and Tamaki gave Haruhi a very feminine outfit for some reason but he declined it. I declined my outfit because I refuse to be shirtless since I'm pre-Op and I'd rather people not see me in something without sleeves so the both of us were just in our regular uniforms. After I was told what to do and everything was set the girls came in.

I was very nervous but Haruhi reassured me that I would do fine, some girls had already chosen me as their host and started asking me questions. "So Noah, how has the move been for you?" One of the girls asked "Yeah, we've never had a student here from America." another girl chimed "Well, it was really stressful at first, but it was the right choice for me. But I really miss my friend though," I smiled nervously as they seemed to slightly fawn over me "What was school like in America?" One of the other girls asked.

"Well in America I went to a public school and I was able to wear whatever I wanted, I was actually in the art club at my old middle school. I wasn't really able to make many friends but I was okay with the group small group I was in." I smiled happily the girls seemed like they were fawning over me and they called me cute, I blushed and laughed lightly. "Oh I'm not cute, if anyone here is cute it's you lovely ladies" I replied politely, causing the girls to blush and seemingly fangirl over me.

"Hey Noah if you don't mind," one girl said, "Would you mind if we had you as our main host?" Another girl asked, "I would love to see you ladies again." I smiled happily at them. The girls seemed to have hearts go over their heads, a few of them even gave me money to draw them. After the girls had left, I was hanging out and talking with Haruhi, we were planning on hanging out tomorrow after class since we were great friends by now. we were also talking about how annoying it was that we had to go to a dance that the hosts were holding and that we both didn't know how to dance but we hoped we would be able to do this.