Chapter 6. Dancing blows

It was after school, and we we're doing regular club activities, well at least what you can consider normal with this club. "This is the worst" I muttered to myself, since Haruhi and I have no idea how to dance we were being forced to learn because of the huge dance that the hosts decided to have happen. Luckily I was pretty quick to learn it, though I was mostly just annoyed that I would be leading dances with people who were most likely taller than me.

I guess I was mostly just lost in thought during the whole session, which was pretty common for me recently for some reason. It was nerve wracking considering I'm pretty short and insecure so that definitely wasn't helping me, but I guess I'm just over thinking things, once I started paying attention the others were talking about someone being someone else's fiancee but I was too zoned out to care.

I honestly never realized how uncomfortable existing could be till I was being stared at by a ton of other people because I'm part of some weird host club. But I felt slightly comfortable since I was near Haruhi, he was pretty calm somehow, I honestly don't understand how he's able to stay calm but I'm probably just an anxious bitch. During the whole dance I mostly just stayed out of the way, but I did dance a little and despite hating it I was actually having a pretty good time, but then I noticed the other hosts dragging off Haruhi and decided to follow.

When I got into the room Haruhi was wearing a dress and a wig with long hair. "What the actual hell is going on in here?" I asked "We'll explain later!" Hikaru and Kaoru replied at the same time. I gave them a confused look but stayed silent, just then Tamaki came in. "Gentlemen! Here you all are. What are you doing? The guests are waiting for-" He cut himself off once Haruhi turned around, "Wow, you look so cute!" Honey said, "My face feels heavy and it's hard to walk in these shoes" Haruhi commented as he walked away, "Good luck, Haruhi!" The twins yelled after him "I better get a good explanation for this later." I sighed to myself as I shook my head.

After not too long we were outside and Haruhi had managed to explain everything to me once he had gotten back and changed back into his suit "Ladies and gentlemen. It is now time for us to begin the final dance of this evening's festivities. The last waltz of the night has been chosen by the host club for this couple." Tamaki announced before the couple started dancing, "Man that's really cute," I commented as we watched.

"May this awkward couple be forever blessed," Tamaki said with a very over dramatic sigh which caused me to roll my eyes and chuckle softly, "And now we'll announce the queen of the ball." Hikaru announced, "Congratulations, Princess Kanako Kasugazaki." Kaoru continued, "And for her reward, a kiss on the cheek from the king..." Hikaru said, "You ready?" Tamaki said mostly to himself. "Noah Kopas will stand in for Tamaki."

"What?" Tamaki and I exclaimed at the same time I was pretty shocked at this and I could tell that Tamaki was as well, I blushed brightly "I cannot kiss her" I said, I felt pretty uncomfortable at the thought of kissing a girl "If you do it, we'll cut your debt off by one third" then again "Well, I don't know math but that seems like a pretty good deal to me" it's only a peck on the cheek anyway. I started to make my way down the stairs

I soon got to her and leaned in to give her a kiss on the cheek "Wait Noah!" I heard Tamaki yell before I was suddenly pushed, causing me to accidentally kiss her on the lips. I blushed brightly and quickly moved away, she seemed pretty surprised at first but laughed it off. I'm pretty sure I would remember this as the straightest thing I've ever done in my life.

||Finally! Chapter Six! I know I haven't been updating but I couldn't think about anything but I finally got more inspiration and it's probably gonna get darker slightly but yeah, I hope you liked it ;v;||