Wandering

I was walking around wandering waiting for a job to do. I honestly did whatever to survive and it wasn't annoying more of a I've seen things that most people would commit suicide because of. I decided to head to the forest and admire nature honestly Clariness has some of the most beautiful forest I've seen open to public. I heard a scream and I decided to go check whats going on. I found myself seeing a girl with apple red hair and men surrounding her. I decided to intervene and jumped out of the tree I was on landing in front of the girl.

"Gentlemen?I don't think the young lady wants to be crowded."

"Now what do you want girly?"The thug had said eyeing me.

"Wouldn't you mind leaving this girl alone."I said smiling but there was carefully hidden malice.

"If your offering yourself up I don't see why we don't take both of you."A male seeming like the leader of the group stepped up.

"Disgusting pigs."I threw one of my throwing knives I purposely grazed his cheek as a warning.

"Next time I won't miss so why don't you move along."The leader snarled at the her.

"You bitch!Get them boys."

I skillfully fought them but I noticed that some were heading towards the red head. I moved her out of the way. I got hit on the side and it was painful but I could manage. I finished the last of them off and pulled out the dagger.

"Hello Ms.Apple what's your name?"

"My name is Shirayuki and I think we should get you treated."She had worry lanced in her voice.

"Well my name is...."I felt myself grow sleep and hot.

'Dammit!The dagger had poison.'

Although I having a high tolerance I still felt the side affects.

"Miss?Are you okay?"I blackout before I could answer her.

What's wrong with her? I looked at her wound it had lots of blood with a green liquid mixed in. It was definitely poison. I didn't have any of my medical supplies to help her so I had to try and pick her up. I managed to get her on my back and she was surprisingly light. I started to head to the castle hoping I wouldn't be to late.

I got to the gates and the guards questioned me but I just told them to go get help. Zen, Obi, Kiki, and Mitsuhide quickly came.

"What happened?Who is she?"Mitsuhide asked her confused slightly concerned.

"No time to explain at the moment but she has poison in her system and we need to get it out now. SO I need help taking her to the medical room."They nodded and Obi carried her to the medical room.

I woke up to a pain in my side and an annoying headache.I realized I wasn't in the forest and I jolted. I saw the girl I helped I think her name was Shirayuki. She turned around and seemed quite surprised about something.

"Oh!You're awake!"

"How long was I out?"

"About a four hours? You were suppose to be out for the week." My eyes widened and I got out of the bed.