2.4

Another Filler?:)

-------------------------------------------------------

It's Saturday morning around 7 am.

Hoseok is lying in bed still peacefully sleeping, when he's harshly awoken by a hard kick to the stomach and a loud thud.The elder groans as he holds his stomach in pain and abruptly sits up to see Jimin sprawled on the floor looking like he's about to cry.When Hoseok hears the first whimper, he stands to help the little off the floor.Jimin's crying begins before he's able to reach him.

"yoonie!"

Hoseok speeds towards Jimin and swiftly picks him up into his arms,going to set him on the bed.When he lies Jimin on his back,the little has his eyes screwed shut and is slightly squirming around.Hoseok has now forgotten all about his own pain, and has now set himself at task to relieve Jimin of his.He goes to put his hand on Jimin's face and he He gently rubs his thumb across the brunettes cheek.Jimin immediately stops whimpering, and open his eyes to look up at the taller male.

"no! no,no,no! You not yoonie! "

Jimin whines pushing Hoseok's hand away from himself.He begins to cry,loudly screaming for Yoongi.He doesn't know or remember how he got here but he wants to leave.He wants his Yoongi.The younger's confusion and pain makes himself even more scared,causing louder cries that Hoseok doesn't know how to soothe.The elder begins to panic a little and resorts to the only thing he can think of.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Hello?...Yoongi?"

"What is it Hoseok,I'm kinda busy with something important.."

"Well last ni-"

"Yoonie!"

"Is that Jimin? You know where he is? I've been looking for him since yesterday! He's with y-"

"Look just come to my house and I'll explain.Please hurry,he won't stop crying and I don't know what to do"

"Okay,I'm On my way! Bye"

-------------------------------------------------------

Hoseok hung up and sped off to his room where Jimin's cries could still be heard.Hoseok set his phone on the night stand and ran back to Jimin's room to get things to distract the horrified smaller male.He grabbed a pacifier,a couple of toys and Jimin's favorite stuffed toy.He then sped down stairs to fill up Jimin's favorite bottle with some strawberry milk before placing it in the microwave for a minute.

As the microwave dinged,Hoseok heard another crash from upstairs.He squeezed a couple of drops of milk from the bottle on his hand to make sure it wasn't too hot.He concluded that the temperature was fine so he ran back up to his own room to try and comfort Jimin.Ashe walked through his bedroom door he could see Jimin on the floor,curled up in a fetal position while he rubbed at his legs.

Hoseok quickly put all the things down on the bed before he picked Jimin up and lied him back down on his back.He picked up the pacifier and tried to pop it into Jimin's mouth,to which the younger refused.He gave up and set that on the stand by his phone and tried again with a different item,this time being a toy car.He shook the toy car infront on Jimin, encouraging him to play but all he did was push Hoseok's hand away as he whined.The last resort he had was the stuffed giraffe.He set the toy on Jimin's chest to get see if he got a satisfied reaction but the brunette just grabbed the toy and swung it to the other side of the bed.