2.6

Sorry for not updating! Sorry if this is bad:(

—————————————————-

"I think we should both be Jimin's caregivers..."

Hoseok's words still swirled around in Yoongi's mind as he sat on the couch watching jimin squeal cutely as he ran around Hoseok's couch,Yoongi's puppy 'Holy',chasing after him.He smiles contently as jimin jumps into his embrace ,Holt following after,as the pup licked Jimin's face in excitement .

Yoongi wrapped his arms around jimin as the younger squirmed while giggling in amusement at the puppy he was hugging.Ever since Yoongi agreed to Hoseok's proposition a couple weeks back,he'd been staying over at Hoseok's until they arranged everything,so of course he had to bring his important belongings with him,one being his puppy which jimin was ecstatic about ,if I may add.

"dinner is ready!"

Hoseok yelled from the kitchen and jimin jumped out of his seat on Yoongi's lap,to run–more like waddle to the kitchen with holy tightly clutched in his hold.As he stepped through the kitchen entrance,Hoseok was quick to stop the younger,like he did almost every day.

"Jimin,baby,put holy down and wash your hands.."

Jimin scrunched his face up in annoyance as he plopped on his chair,the puppy still in his hold,as he shook his head furiously.

"no! Don' wanna!"

And just at that moment Yoongi walked in.He raised a brow at jimin before taking holy from him and setting her on the floor,where the puppy happily found its way to his own food.Jimin pouted as he stared at holy happily eating,clenching And unclenching his fists towards the pup.

"wan' pup-"

"Jimin..what did Hoseok tell you to do?"

Jimin crosses his arms before looking at his lap,his pout still evident on his plump lips.

"wash han's.."

"Then do it..."

Jimin nodded and stood up as he headed to the sink,Yoongi following to help.Yoongi always had that dominance over jimin.whatever Yoongi said had to be done,had to be done.He was sweet of course,but with that sweetness came strictness that never faltered no matter how cutely jimin's wide puppy eyes begged him.

The two washed their hands and Yoongi helped jimin sit as Hoseok set up the table tiredly,Yoongi soon going to help.Its been like this the whole time.Hoseok had to take up the part of cleaning and keeping after jimin's mess,who was still being a brat,while Yoongi was the one having fun with the youngest.It upset and frustrated Hoseok greatly,but what could he do? He was the one who proposed the idea after all..

————————————————

Hoseok was now cleaning the table up after lunch,which was actually very messy today.jimin decided his mashed potatoes where fun to play with,so he rubbed them all around the table,drawing into them like sand at the beach.Hoseok obviously protested to his actions but of course jimin didn't listen.Yoongi wasn't helping either,literally.They were now in the back by the pool,spraying each other with water guns,clothes Hoseok had to wash later.

He was finally done and he walked into the living room to see a soaked jimin running around shouting for Yoongi to come out of his hiding spot.Hoseok sped to stop jimin from running,scared that he would get hurt but before he could get to him,jimin slipped,causing a vase to fall over and jimin falling over the glass.