1.8

2k+ ?!?! Wtfkejdk but sorry I haven't updated:(

But Gonna be adding some social media posts and such:)

-------------------------------------------------------

It was Tuesday morning.

Jimin was still in Hoseok's bed,face flushed against the pillow that smelled so much like the elder.Jimin was buried and wrapped in blankets like a burrito in order to keep the sun from waking him up.His attempt to keep sleeping went to waste when Hoseok pulled the cover off Jimin's body,letting the sun blind the sleepy little.

"Seokie!! What doin'? Chiminnie tired.."

Hoseok just chuckled and tried to make Jimin sit up but Jimin swatted at his hands and wiggles out of his grasp.He rolled to the other side of the bed and laid face down into the pillow.Hoseok gripped a pillow and started lightly smacking Jimin with it causing the younger to groan and whine loudly.

"Seokie! 'top that! Not punny!"

Jimin continued kicking and swatting at Hoseok.He hit the elders chest pretty hard twice but Hoseok's smile never left his lips.The older of the two,turned to look at the clock on the wall by the door and saw that they've been playing around for half an hour and Jimin would be late if they don't stop.

"Come on beautiful,get up! You need to go to school baby!"

Jimin's face flushed crimson at the nicknames but he still wasn't going to go to school.Jimin hates school.Hoseok saw Jimin turn over and start kicking around on the bed while shouting things like 'I don' wanna'.Hoseok made Jimin sit up and he forcefully sat him in his lap.Jimin kept squirming around but Hoseok kept him put.

"Jiminnie,baby listen! If you go to school and be a good big boy,Hyung will take you out after school okay? We can go anywhere you want ,how does that sound ?"

Jimin puckered his lips,like he always does when he's thinking,and stared at Hoseok.He thought about the pros and cons of the situation and came up with a conclusion.He looked back up at Hoseok with big innocent eyes before speaking up softly.

"Seokie hyung take chim to get ice cweam?"

"Of course baby.."

"And some cannies' too?"

"Yes sweetie,candy too "

Jimin then smiled brightly,eyes crinkling up into crescents and pearly whites showing,making his puffy cheeks rise.Hoseok smiled back at the younger before kissing his forehead and standing up,sending the little off to the restroom to freshen up for the day.He picked out Jimin's outfit and laid it on the bed for the younger and proceeded to finish breakfast.

---------->>>>

About ten minutes later,Jimin is heard padding towards the kitchen making Hoseok turn towards the door.Jimin was fully dressed and looked ready except he had a purple pacifier between his plump pink lips.