Chapter 4

**************************
A little attention please!!
I'm sorry that I've republish this chapter again. The reason is because I did some changes in the middle of the story.(when Jun and Ae Rin are talking at their dorm). Thank you.
**************************

Lee Ae Rin's POV
10.00 a.m
I woke up by the sunlight peeking through the blinds. I yawned and stretch my body to the extend. I did my morning routine like usual. I walk out from the room and go down the stairs. I was greeted by this aroma which was pretty familiar. "Pancakes!" I exclaimed excitedly because it was my favourite. "Morning~" I greet Eunji. "Morning to you too so any plans for today. Since it is a school holiday you should do something you want to do. It's probably the best time" Eunji said. "Owh let's go explore the city"I asked. "Sure"she answered. "Do you want to call Haejin to come with us so we can hangout together" I continued asking. "Sure why not we haven't hangout for ages" she agreed again.After eating , we went upstairs to get a shower. Then change into one of our favourite outfit. I called Haejin "Haejin-ah do you want to hangout with us today? We are exploring the city" "Dude thank god you invited me. I was so bored at home alone" ' haha ok come here quickly at Eunji's house I'm staying here temporarily " "ok I think I can just walk since her house is close to mine. By the way you didn't tell me you were staying with her" "oh really I'm sorry then. I probably had forgotten. Anyway come her quickly we are about to leave bye!" Bye!"

 Anyway come her quickly we are about to leave bye!" Bye!"

(Lee Ae Rin's outfit)

(Lee Eunji's outfit)