Chapter 7

Lee Ae Rin's POV
I don't know why but I woke up extra early and decided to go for a walk. Eunji is still asleep so I didn't want to wake her up.

Did my morning routine and walked down the stairs. I wore my black converse and exit the house.

I went to the nearby coffee shop to get a drink. Since I love coffee, I decided to buy a hot coffee. I lined up and when it was my turn,I odered my drink.

I waited for a bit and finally my drinks are done. I collected it from the counter and was about to leave. That's when I turned around and bumped into someone.

I hit my head on someone's chest and my drinks spilled. I'm sure he's pretty tall. I looked up to see a guy with a mask.

Is he an idol?? "Mianhae, gwenchana?" I asked him while taking out a piece of tissue to help him clean it off his shirt.

"Ah, it's okay. It's just a small matter. I can do it myself" he said. I paused. Wait, I recognise this voice. Cute and soft.It can't be him. "By any chance..are you Haechan?" I asked.

He pulled down his mask and smiled at me. I was shocked. OMG!! This cant be true right?! I'm talking to the one and only Haechan Lee from NCT! I'M NOT DREAMING RIGHT?!

"I'm very very sorry for spilling my coffee on your shirt" I apologised. "I told you,I'm doing fine. It's just a small matter"he said. "But at least let me help you with your shirt or do you a favour because I feel bad" he sighed.

"Haih,okay okay. Umm, why don't you help me with the groceries?" he asked. I smiled and nodded "okay. Are you getting your coffee?" I asked. He nodded.

We waited till he got his drink. "Let's go" we walked out the shop and we walked down the street. Suddenly he called out "yah hyung!" Oh lord you gotta be kidding me. Wait maybe it's other people not nct right?

Which turns out to be real. I see Taeyong and Jeno walking towards us. Ugh. My eyes must be playing tricks on me. I blinked a few times and nothing happened.

Oh no help! Okay! Chill be the cool you don't turn red and don't stutter. You're doing fine. Here we go.. "Annyeonghaseyo" I bowed. "Oo Haechan,who's this? You didn't say you will be meeting a girl?" Asked Jeno.

"Ah, ani. I just met her just now. She spilled coffee on me so I told her it's okay but she feels bad if she don't at least do a favour for me so I decided to bring her along" Haechan explained.

"Oww so what's your name?" Asked Taeyong. "Ae Rin. Lee Ae Rin imnida" I introduced myself. "I'm Jeno and this is Taeyong" Jeno introduced himself and Taeyong. "Aish,hyung she already know us. Plus she's a fan too" Haechan explained.

"Ahh then it will be easier" said Taeyong while smiling at me. I'm blessed. I smiled back. "Let's go shall we?" Asked Haechan. "Kaja" said Jeno.

Jeno and Taeyong walked in front while I walked next to Haechan behind them. Oh god. I'm so nervous. I mean like he's my bias in NCT! I keep feeling butterflies in my stomach. Ugh I hate butterflies. Remember chill, all of this will be over soon. But...I also don't want this to end. What do I do?

My thoughts were cut off by Haechan talking to me "So Ae Rin, I'm not trying to be rude but how old are you?" He asked. "Ah, I'm turning 15 this year" I answered him.

"So that make me 3 years older than you" he cheered and smiled at me again. That smile...someone help. Both of them turned back "chinca?" Both of them said in unison.

"Okay then, I won't be bothered by him" Jeno said and earned a glare from Haechan. Awwww they are so cute. "Don't mind them, it will end soon" said Taeyong.

I nervously nodded. After a few minutes, we reached the shopping mall. Jeno got a cart and pushed it into the mall. We went to the grocery corner.

Taeyong took out a list of things they needed to buy. As we walked, Taeyong told me to choose a few tomatoes for him. I picked a few of them and put them into a plastic bag.

I put it into the cart and we continue to walk. Haechan suddenly spoke to me "I realise you haven't been talking much, are you shy?" He asked. I looked at him "I uhh" i didn't know what to say.

"Yah, there's no need to be shy. You can treat me as a friend. It's fine" he put his hand over my shoulder and pulls me closer. When he did that, I could smell his cologne. He smelled so good.Bless my nostrils. "Yah, haechan how could you lay your hand on her? She's a girl you know that? Didn't you ask her first?" Taeyong asked.

"Actually, I'm fine with that. I like skinship too so that isn't a problem for me" I smiled nervously. "See, she said she's fine with it" Haechan said.

I'm the kind of people who will get attracted with the smell of cologne. Especially nice ones. I wish this moment could last forever.

While walking, I suddenly saw Vernon,Woozi an S.Coups. I had eye contact with Vernon. What a coincidence...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed. Do vote,follow me,and comment if you have something to say about this chapter.

KAMSMIDA AUTHOR-NIM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~