Chapter 9

As I watch their van drove away,my phone suddenly rang. I fished my phone out of my pocket and saw the id was Eunji.

"Annyeong chinggu-ah-" I was cut off my her "Yah! Where are you? I've been looking for you" I was shocked by the tone of her voice. "What's going on why are you shouting?" I asked her "Haejin has just been admitted to the hospital!!" She shouted.
*************************************
"Bo?!" Everyone was looking at me.shoot. "Which hospital and room?"I asked. "XXXX Hospital. It's room 225" "Alright I'll be there" I hung up.

I signaled the taxi and quickly hopped in. I told the man to go to the hospital. Paid him and ran into the hospital. I pressed the elevator button a few times and finally the doors opened. I walked in and press the second floor button.

As soon as the doors opened, I rushed out of it and ran to her room. Slide the door open and see Haejin lying in bed with a needle in her wrist. "Ae Rin!" Eunjin stood up from the chair next to Haejin's bed. "What happened?!" I ran towards them.

"Ahh,it's nothing. I fainted" Haejin gave me a weak smile. "Fainted?! It's not nothing. Something must be wrkng with you. What did the doctor say?" I asked Eunji.

"The doctor said that she's stressed out and isn't getting enough rest and nutrition" Eunji explained. "Yah I know you want to get good grades in the upcoming exam but please don't harm yourself. I will help you okay" I ruffled her hair.

"Oh how long will you be staying here?" Eunji asked. "I'll be leaving tomorrow" She replied. Suddenly phone rang. It was Jun. "Hello" I spoke in mandrin. "Oh hello, I was just asking if you all want to join us for dinner" He replied in mandrin and we continued talking in mandrin. I looked at them.

I asked them if I want to tell him or not. Haejin didn't want but Eunji wanted. "Oh we can't join you" I rejected his request. "Why is there something wrong?" He asked. "Ah no it's just that..." I stopped in between my sentence.

"That? It's just that what?" She asked again. "It's just that Haejin was admitted to the hospital.." I finished my sentence. "What? How could you not tell us? I'm going to visit her" He freaked out. "Ah,there's no need for that she's alright she can go home tomorrow" I tried to convince him.

"No. As a friend I have to." "Aish okay fine. It's XXXX Hospital,Room 225" I told him right away.

"Okay we're coming later bye!" She ended the call. I looked at them with a blank face. Haejin just stared at me."What?" I asked her. "Why did you do this to me." She said slowly.

" I mean like if they are your friends then I should at least tell them and also I he wanted to visit. I told him not to but he insisted" I explained.

She started to freak out " no...andweeed!! I can't let them see me in this state! I'm ugly right now you know. How cam I present myself to them in this kind of state. Especially my prince Hoshi. How can I do that????"

"Yah,chill out. You're going to be fine" I tried to calm her down. Then she quickly took her bag from the table next to her and started digging in it. She took out some makeup and started applying them.

"Haish..." Eunji sighed.

SKIP

Knock knock..

We heard knocking from the room door. We looked at the door. The door slowly slides open revealing Jun, Vernon, Hoshi, Seungkwan, S.Coups, Jeonghan, Mingyu and Joshua.

I waved at them. I can sense that Haejin is pretty nervous. "Omo, Haejin. What happened to you?" Jeonghan walked to Haejin's bed. "Ahh nothing. I'm alright. Strong as always" she said punching her fist in the air. Eunji slapped her hand.

SKIP

Soon everyone was talking and suddenly Vernon looked at me. I was sitting at the corner minding my own business. I suddenly felt that I want to get some fresh air since many thoughts have been going round and round in my mind.

"Yeorobun, I want to go out for a bit" I told them. "Eodi?" Eunji asked. "I'm not going anywhere just ground floor" I told them. " I'll go too" Vernon suddenly stood up.

I have him a smile.

SKIP

"It seemed like you weren't talking with them just now.." Vernon shoved his hands into his pockets. "Nope I guess" I chuckled nervously. "About just now.. you still owe me an explanation" He stared at me. I looked at him.

Omg his orbs. Imma explode.. "err..yea I guess" I can feel my heart going crazy.

I explained the whole situation to him and he understand. "Who's that Haechan guy?" He suddenly sounded serious.

"Oww Haechan.. He's an idol from NCT. He's pretty cute right. He's actually my bias in NCT and his vocal is good too" I gave him a smile.

"I'm your bias too right?" He asked. That completely shook me. I nodded. It's going to be awkward. Ughhh what is this...

"Hmm I'm really curious.." He said. "About?" I asked him. He suddenly stopped walking and took a step towards me. Wait what? Another step closer. He lowered down and our faces are a few centimetres away. "Who do you like more?"