Chapter 5

10:30 p.m
Lee Ae Rin's POV
'Zeez zeez'
I reach for my phone on the bedside table. "Argh who is it this early" I mumbled to myself. I unlocked my phone then tap the message icon.(ikon 😂) I then saw this contact name 'Junnie👑' "oh. Yeah I totally forgot that we exchanged numbers yesterday." I said to myself.

Junnie👑:Morning~~ Are you awake yet?
Me: I just woke up and don't you think it's a little early for texting someone.
Junnie👑: It's just 10.30 and that isn't really early.
Me: That's easy for you to say but not for me. Fyi I'm not an early bird 😂
Junnie👑: Oh really?😂
Me: Yea. So what's up?
Junnie👑: All of us wanted to go to Lotte World. Do  you want to come too?
Me: Sure why not. What time is is?
Junnie👑: About 12.00.....
Me:Where are we suppose to meet then?
Junnie👑: Why don't you guys just come over to the dorm then we will go together?
Me: Sounds good. We'll come later.
Junnnie👑: Paipai see ya later..
Me: Pai

I sit up and did some stretching. I did my morning routine then go downstairs. "Eunji-ah I've got a little present for you and i think you will like it. Give me your phone" i said to Eunji. "Ah-chinca?" I took her phone and typed down Jun's phone number then insert 'My Prince 👑' as the contact. "There you go" i said handing her phone back to her. "OMO!!where did you get his number?!" she asked feeling shocked. "Of course we exchanged numbers yesterday silly.." i slightly pushed her head with my index finger. "Ayee you didn't even tell me yesterday"she crossed her arms. "Mianhae chinggu-ah i had forgotten to tell you last night so i decided to surprise you with it today." she seem to look relief a bit. "Ah- also just now Jun texted and said that all of them decided to go to Lotte World this afternoon and he also asked us if we want to join them" i continue. "CHINCA???!! DID YOU AGREE!" she said almost yelling. 'Ouch my ears' "Of course i did pabo. He said that we will go to their dorm and go there together with them at 12.00" "YASS!! finally my dream came true"she sat on the chair near her. "Okay i'll tell Haejin too" i walked towards my phone on the coffee table then dailed her number.

'Dutt Dutt'

After a few rings, she finally pick up. "Oh Ae Rin morning~~why are you calling me this early" she asked. "Ah ani I just wanted to ask you if you would like to come along with us and Seventeen to Lotte World today at 12.00" i was expecting a scream from her but i guess she wasn't that bad. "Yay I can see my hosh! anyway should I go to Eunji's house after I'm done?" She asked. "Okay come later then. Right now I need to eat my meal first so I'll see you later byeeee" I replied
" bye" she ended the call. I turned behind and saw Eunji happily eating her meal while watching Seventeen's reality show. Then she started chuckling. I just don't know why they had to be so funny and cute that we fans 'Carats' would laugh our asses off till we're out of breath.
'Haih i love those moments'

-SKIP-

After finishing my meal, i wash the plates used by Eunji and I. I still see Eunji laughing like crazy at the dining table. I took my phone then sit on the sofa and start reading Wattpad until the time comes so I can go shower and change just in time.

11.30 a.m
I stood up getting ready to have my shower and still see Eunji sitting there going crazy. 'Okay that's usual'
"Eunji-ah we still have half and hour to get ready" I reminded her. "Arasso you go first then I'll go later"she told me. I walk up the stairs to get my outfit ready and head inside the shower. I blow dry my hair and tie it in to a pony tail using my favourite black hair tie also not forgetting to wear one on my left hand too like always. Next, Eunji came upstairs she took out her outfit from the closet and walk into the bathroom. Since I don't like putting make up and carrying a purse or bag so , I applied some of my changeable colour lip balm and slid my phone and my wallet into the pocket of my jeans.