Chapter 10

"Hmm I'm really curious.." He said. "About?" I asked him. He suddenly stopped walking and took a step towards me. Wait what? Another step closer. He lowered down and our faces are a few centimetres away. "Who do you like more?"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
My brain totally stopped working. I was hopping for someone to save me until I saw S.Coups walking pass us.

"Oh look it's S.Coups!" I quickly ran towards him. "Hey what are you doing here? I thought you were upstairs with the others" I asked him. "Ah Eunji told me that she's going to stay with Haejin so she asked me to bring you back to her house" He explained. "Ow I see so where's the other?" I asked him. "Oh there they are" I saw them standing at the entrance with their masks on.

"Yeorobun I suddenly remembered we don't have food left in the dorm so we have to do grocery shopping or else we won't have anything to eat for tomorrow" Mingyu suddenly said. So we stopped at a nearby shopping mall.

SKIP

When we were walking towards their van at the car park when this girl passed by me. She looked like my enemy from school which turned out to be real. Park Minji. The only and only devil that always disturbs my life. On the outside she looks cute and innocent like all the other 'plastic' girls but on the inside you can't imagine how ugly she looks like.

She shared most of the classes with me. Out of all the people in the school it has to be her and because of her I skipped most of my classes. She would literally observe you the whole day like is she even a human? Doesn't she gets tired of looking at my ugly face? You can feel her stares even if she sits far behind you.

(Back to present time)

She looked at me and observe the boys either. I really hope she won't embarrass me and get on my nerves because I don't want the rest of the Seventeen members to see me kicking her ass. I think she knows I'm with Seventeen since she doesn't look at me like I'm a piece of shit like she always used to.

"Omo Ae Rin-ah what a coincidence and you guys are Seventeen?" She started to act innocent and cute which almost made the bile rise up my throat. Eww. "Hana dul set say the name Seventeen. Annyeonghaseyo Seventeen imnida" they introduced themselves in unison in a soft tone so they don't attract attention.

"Annyeonghaseyo Park Minji imnida. I'm one of Ae Rin's close friend too. I'm glad to meet all of you but can I have a word with Ae Rin?" She requested. They all looked at me as Minji pulled me along with her to a corner.

"Yah I need to be close to them especially to my Vernon" the moment she said that my right hand curled up into a fist. "So don't you even try do to anything funny and ruin my plan. I'll call you when I need anything so please stay away from my soon-to-be boyfriend or else you will be dead meat. Get it?" She tightened her grip on my left wrist.

I couldn't do anything so I just nodded. When we got back to them, she started acting again. "Oh I have to go now my mom's waiting for me inside bye" she suddenly pulled into a hug and whispered "remember what I said"

She smiled at them before walking away. "Wow your friend is pretty affectionate" Mingyu exclaimed. "Haha yea I guess" I gave them a fake smile. "Let's go shall we?" S.Coups asked. All of us walked towards the van.

I sat on the second row in between S.Coups and Jeonghan while Vernon sat behind me. The scene with Minji just now was still playing in my head. Over and over again.

Suddenly someone talked to me and it's S.Coups. "Hey are you okay? You seem to be moody since your close friend came up to you." He asked. I looked up to him thinking of a reason. "Ah it's nothing actually. My mind is always thinking whenever I'm not doing anything" I explained.

"About?" He asked once again. "Anything. Anything that comes in my mind" I answered. "Oh if you have anything bodering you can talk to me because I'll listen." He told me. "Really. Then okay I will" I gave him a warm smile.

S.Coups's POV

I realised that Ae Rin suddenly turned moody ever since her close friend came up to her. I can tell that Ae Rin isn't really comfortable around her. So I decided to ask her "Hey are you okay? You seem to be moody since your close friend came up to you?" She looked up at me.

"Ah it's nothing actually. My mind is always thinking whenever I'm not doing anything" she explained but I still think that something is not right.

I was really curious so I asked "about?"
"Anything. Anything that comes in my mind" So it means that she thinks a lot. I didn't didn't want her to suffer all alone so I decided to offer help which she gladly accepted it.

SKIP

Soon most of them fell asleep during the car ride. We reached Eunji's house and she bid goodbye. The warm smile she gave me melted my heart.

During the whole car ride back to our dorm, I couldn't stop smiling until Jeonghan suddenly asked me. "Yah why are you smiling alone? Are you crazy or something?" I looked at him "nothing I just suddenly thought of something funny" I said to him.

"Whatever it is just don't smile like that you are giving me chills it's creepy" He said as our van stopped and everyone of us hopped off the van.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg guys! S.Coups is falling for her. Can't wait for things to happen. Anyway thank you for reading. Vote and comment if you have anything to say. Do check out my other book which is
The One. It's an NCT fanfic.

KAMSAMIDA AUTHOR-NIM❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~