When You Look At Me

★Nash's Pov★

     It was early in the morning that I had waken up. It was really sunny outside, I could tell because the sun shined through the curtains to the hardwood floor in my room. I heard a voice coming from the outside of my room. I was very tired so I couldn't recognize the voice. I stood still in my bed to wait for the person behind my door to open it. The door swung open only to see a little 4yr old standing infront  of my bed. It was my little sister sky. She was holding one of her many horses in her hand. she walked over to me.

"Why are you still sleeping?" Sky said while climbing into just bed

"Morning? I thought it was still night time" I said in a playfully sarcastic tone

"Little boy don't make me drag you downstairs" she said in a sassy voice

   I just chuckled while getting up. I walked into the bathroom that was connected to my room. I brushed my teeth, washed my face etc. I walked back into my room to see Sky gone. I went out my room ran down the stairs into the Kitchen. I saw that everyone was already awake and eating my favorite thing for breakfast, which were pancakes with eggs and Bacon.

"Good morning sweetheart" said Mom

I sweetly returned the good morning greeting to her. "Good morning mom"

"There's a plate of Eggs,Bacon, and Pancakes on the counter for you. So hurry up and eat them before they get cold"

"Thanks mom your the best" I said while reaching to give her a hug

"Awe your only saying that because it's true" mom playfully replied

I just gave her a cheesy smile and walked over to the counter to get my plate. I walked over to the table with my plate and sat down. I began eating my food slowly so that I can taste the delicious food in my mouth.

"Are you gonna finish your Bacon?" Hayes said

"Of course I am"

he just gave me a smile and went back to eating like if there was no tomorrow. 

Hayes is my little brother. He is 14yrs old, he's a bit shorter than I am. He has hair that covers his forehead and that reaches the top of his eyes. He gets annoying at times but I still love him.

As I was done eating, I got up with the plate in my hands to go and place it in the sink. I turned on the water to wash my plate and my fork. I always hated washing dishes but I don't complain because I love helping my mom out.

As I finished washing my plate I dried my hands with paper towel.

  I ran up stairs to my room. As I got to my room I grabbed clean clothes and headed towards the bathroom try o take a nice warm relaxing shower. I closed the door behind me and locked it. I quickly slid my pajamas off and walked towards the shower. I turned the water on slowly so that way the water won't surprisingly attack me. I walked towards the warm water. 15 minutes passed by and I turned the water off and got out. I grabbed my towel so that I can dry myself. I picked the clean clothes up from the bathroom counter so that I can put them on. I slid my boxers and some dark blue skinny jeans. After that I put on a black V neck and walked out the bathroom into my room. I grabbed a clean pair of socks and put them on. I headed towards my closet and reached down to grab my black vans. I quickly pulled them on and walked out of the closet.

  I heard a truck outside so I walked over to my window to see it was a moving truck. People were moving into the house that was for sale next door to mine.

I saw a Red convertible pull into the driveway next door. I was so curious to see who it was. I mean who doesn't want to know what their new neighbors look like. I saw a dog jump out The car. Then I looked over to the drivers seat to see a boy around the age of 18. He was a bit shorter than I was, his skin was tanned, his hair was light brown,  his eyes were chocolate brown. 5 Minutes later a black van pulled into the driveway. A lady got out of the van and walked over to open their new house.

  I heard a the doorbell ring so ran downstairs to see who it was. When I opened the door my eyes widen with happiness and joy!

♛A/N♛

sorry this chapter was a short. This is my first story I have written so I do apologize for any mistakes in the story.

I did end this chapter on purpose when he opened the door. I wanted you guys to be anxious to read the next chapter to see who was at the door.

★Thank you for reading!★

♥Please Vote & Comment♥

I will Update on every Friday.

♣ 1 comment & 1 Vote for early update ♣