A Day Of Shopping

Nash's pov♘

   "Nash sweetie wake up"

"Nash please get up we have slot of things to do today"

I heard a voice say. It sounded like a woman's voice. then I realized it was my mom speaking to me.

"Five more minute" I said tiredly

"No Nash, we need to go buy you new clothes for school"

I then realized tomorrow was the first day of school and I haven't went school shopping yet.

So I slowly got up, rubbing my eyes.

"I'll wait for you downstairs honey"

"Alright Mom" I replied

I quickly ran to the shower. Then got dressed and walked downstairs. "I'm ready" I shouted from the kitchen while eating my cereal.

I finished my cereal and went to the living room. "OK let's go now" my mom said

I walked behind her out to the car without saying a word.

we got in the car and buckled our seat beats. "Isn't Sky and Hayes coming?" I asked

"No they went with Will to do school shopping"

"Why didn't they just come with us" I said confused

"Well you were sleeping and they didn't want to wait any longer so Will decided to take them"

"oh"

As we were arriving at the store I noticed there wasn't many cars as usual. Must be to early to go shopping.

My mom parked the car and we walked towards the mall entrance. As we got in I turned to my left to see a frozen yogurt stand. I asked my mom if we could get some and she said after we're done shipping.

We walked into the first store which was Hollister. There was so many nice clothes to chose they all looked nice. So I looked around for some clothes that would fit me.

I quickly found eight shirts I liked and five pairs of pants I liked. So we went to go and pay. We walked out of Hollister to go look for some new pair of shoes. As we walked into a shoe store some Gray vans caught my eyes I ran towards them and asked the lady who worked there for a size 9. She brought a pair from the back and handed them to me. I Tried them on and they fit perfectly. I also tried on four other pairs of shoes and they all fit perfectly. So as we were paying I turned to look to my right and there he was standing! I felt paralyzing I couldn't even stop staring. I was in shock. He was getting closer to me and my mom!!

I didn't know what to do!

♙ A/N. YEAH I know this charter wasn't realty interesting but oh well. ♤Read The Next Chapter to find out who was approaching Nash and his mom.

♣Please comment and Vote♣