That Strange Smile

♬Nash's Pov♬

  As he was getting closer to me and my mom, I noticed he had a big smile on his face.  It was a strange smile I've never really seen anyone smile like that in my life before. It was strange.

  As he finally got close to us I noticed who it was. It was the boy who moved in next door to us.

"Hi I'm Cameron, Cameron Alexander Dallas, I just moved in next door to you guys"

I didn't know what to say. As I was about to say something my mom's voice interrupted me.

"Hi there Cameron, I'm Elizabeth and this is my handsome son Nash"

As she said I was handsome I quickly noticed that I was blushing. I then looked up to see Cameron, he was just smiling at me so I smiled back.

"Well it was nice meeting you guys hope to see you guys later" Cameron said

"It was nice meeting you too" My mom replied

"See you around Nash" I heard Cameron say As me and my mom were walking out of the store.

"Yeah see ya" I said

As me and my mom were done shopping we decided to go back to the frozen yogurt place where my mom promised me we would go after we were done shopping.

As we got done eating our frozen yogurts we walked out the mall heading back home. The car ride was dead silent until my mom said "That Cameron kid seemed really nice"

"Yeah I guess"

"Do you think we should invite him to the picnic we're having next week?"

I didn't reply back. As I looked out of my window I saw that we were already home. I quickly grabbed my bags and ran up to my room to organize them neatly in my closet. I wasn't much of a neat freak but I just liked having my stuff organize because it made it so much easier to find what I look for.

I didn't have nothing much to do so I decided to watch the hunger games catching fire. It was one of my favorite movies. As the movie was over I turned to look at the clock that was on the counter next to my bed.

it read 11:46 P.M.

So I decided to go to sleep so I quickly got ready for bed. As I was falling asleep I heard a something hit my window. I thought it was a bug so I ignored it. I heard it again but I ignored it. I heard it again for the third time.

    I decided to go and see what it was. so I got up from my bed and the bottom of my feet were touching the cold wooden floor. I walked over to my window and opened it.

  I stocked my head out the window to see who was out there but nobody was. Until I heard a voice whisper shout my name "Nash" "Pssst Nash" I heard the voice say so I replied "Where are you and who are you and what do you want?"

I then saw a boy jump out from a bush near my house. I then noticed it was Cameron.

"Do you need something?" I said tiredly

"Yeah I do"

"what is it then?"

"I need you to help me with something tomorrow"

"Sure, I don't have anything else better to do anyways"

"Thanks Nash your a life saver" Cameron smiled

"Anything else?"

"That's it"

"Ok Well goodnight" I said

"Goodnight Nash"

I gave him smile and  closed my window and went back to bed.

I fell asleep quick.

◇**** I decided to give you guys another update yay!! I updated it so you guys can wake up with something to read *****◇

♙ Authors Note. I hope you guys love my story because I enjoy writing it! Comment below what you guys think about it. Also please Vote thanks ♙