Chapter 2. The Surprise Behind The Door

♚Nash's Pov♚

  As I opened the door he was standing right there! Right infringement of me. My eyes widened with joy and happiness. I couldn't believe that my older brother Will is back from the navy!

  I quickly gave him a big welcome back hug. as we hugged I felt a tear hit the side of my neck. I quickly realized that Will was crying, he wasn't crying of sadness he was crying of happiness.

   I felt tears at the back of my eyes but I refused to cry.

I looked up at him and said, "Come on inside Mom's in the garden she'll be so happy to see you"

  Will didn't say anything he just smiled while wiping his tears away.

We walked across the house into the backyard, to see my mom working on her beautiful garden. She heard me walking towards her so she looked up and first thing she saw was Will standing right beside me. "Will my baby your home!" She yelled running towards Will with her arms open read to hug Will. As she got closer I saw she was crying and at that moment I knew I was gonna cry so I let a tear out.

♛Will's Pov♛

  I hugged my mom with all my strength. It's been One year since I saw her. I looked up at Nash and first thing that caught my eyes were tears coming down his pale cheeks.

"Chin up" I said

He just looked up at me and smiled. I looked back at my mom and she said, "You must be hungry come inside I'll make us all something good to eat"

I walked beside her back into the house.  I looked behind me and saw Nash still standing outside. "Aren't you coming in?"

I yelled

"Nah you guys go ahead I need to get some fresh air"

I knew he needed some alone time so I walked back to the kitchen with my mom.

☆Nash's Pov☆

I was really happy that Will was back home. I look over to my right to see the new neighbors house. I saw the teenage boy that moved in next door to me. He was talking to some people from my school.  I recognized those faces they were the schools popular group also the group of people that push me around and my fun of me. I tried to run into my house but I was paralyzed and it was like if my shoes were glued to the ground.

I looked over back to them and one of them yelled out "What The Fudge are you looking at" They all laughed except the the boy that moved next door. I clearly wasn't thinking straight so I yelled back "I'm looking at a piece of shit standing right where your at"  it got quite. they were all staring at each other. I noticed I had the chance to make a run for it. I ran as fast as I could into my house. "Are you ok?" I heard my mom say

"yes I'm fine I'm just gonna go to sleep already"

"Aren't you gonna eat with us?"

"I'm not really hungry but I am tired"

"Alright sweetie hope you get some rest"

I just gave her a smile and turned so I could go upstairs to my room and sleep.

Before I climbed the first step my mom said, "Can you please tell Hayes and Sky to some down and eat now"

"Yeah "

I walked upstairs to Hayes room to see him and Sky watching a movie together.  "Mom said come down and eat"

They quickly got up and ran downstairs.

I walked into my room and took a nice relaxing shower and went to sleep.

♡A/N sorry this chapter was short next time I Will try to make it long.

THANKS FOR READING!