Chapter 3

Maddie

"I flick my cigarette as I stand behind my work building I stated smoking two years ago when I was going crazy because I thought of brad and I hate it,
I breathe In the smoke as I watch couple go by"

"Please don't tell me you're missing him." Maggie said as she stands in front of me.

"I sigh and roll my eyes I hate that she read me"

"Oh shut up." I scoff and roll my eyes at her to which makes her chuckle.

"Okay you're thinking about him why are you?" She asked me a question that I question myself everyday why I miss him.

"I shrug and flick my fag again not want to talk about, but knowing her she probably want let it go"

"Tell me about him." She said making me snap my head towards her.

"She never wanted to know about brad why now, I'm so confused"

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I do now come on tell me." She nudged my arm as we sit on the Concrete.

"Okay well he's name is brad, brad will Simpson he's the sweetest lovable person you ever going to meet. He has brown curly hair brown eyes and the perfect smile, he always makes you happy when you're not happy' brad has amazing music taste and his amazing on and guitar and piano anything pretty much he's just so awesome." I smile widely forgotten the Maggie was sitting next to me.

"Brad simpson the guy from the band vamps?" Maggie asked to which I nod.

"We all want to school together but I left them without saying bye so I bet they won't talk to me ever again." I mumble.

"What happens if they come to LA for music and they come to this studio." Maggie asked.

"Then I will get another tattoo of whatever you want to to say on my arm." I say because I know is never going to happen.

"Deal." Maggie smirks at me.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes.

"Okay will I'm going to call my mom see you." Maggie saids getting up as I lit another fag.

"See you." I say as I watch leave.

Maggie

"When I got back inside I ran to my manager office, and about to ask him something that Maddie is going to kill me for"

"Hi max can I talk to you?" I asked as I walk in his office and sit down.

"Sure Maggie what you need." Max asked me as he fixed his paper work.

"I want ask the vamps for a duet." I smile hoping he saids yes.

"The vamps why them?" Max asked as he looks at me.

"Because they are great and amazing singer and I love if I have a duet with them." I smile.

"Okay do you have a song?" Max asked.

"I think about it then I remember a song that Maddie show that she sing with her friend brad when she was in high school, I think is called personal?"

"Yes I do now what you say." I asked with a cute smile making him laugh.

"Okay I call them now." Max saids making me smile, then jokingly adding, now get out of my office."
Max chuckle.

"I walk out of the and I see Maddie working as usual, now she's going to kill me but I want her to be happy I hope she be happy"

Brad
"Another day sitting in the studio while joe get a call and takes it outside, I usually I would write songs but my head is not the same right now I feel like I don't have one right to be honest then again I wouldn't see or talk or even think if I didn't have one"

"Brad." I a voice saids making me snap of my thoughts and I see is Connor.

"Yeah con." I say sheepishly.

"Um I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what I said yesterday about you not believing in love and stuff like that I'm sorry I was just angry how you act it." Connor apologizes which makes me sign.

"Is okay and I'm sorry for the way I'm acting." I say as I look around the room.

"Is okay we understand." Con saids as he pats my back and continued doing what he was doing.

"After me and con short conversation I started to think about Maddie and when were fourteen and we made a promise to each other"

Flashback
"Come on Maddie is okay you won't fall." Brad saids as he grabs Maddie hand.

"I know I won't fall I alway have you to make sure I won't." Maddie saids as stand on the skateboard.

"Brad is teaching Maddie how to ride a skateboard and so far she keeps falling which makes her laugh buy brad worry"

"Brad?" Maddie saids as she lay her head on his chest as they sit down, and brad arm around her back.

"Yeah Madison." Brad saids as he smiles at her then kissed her head.

"What happens we never beat friends again?" Madison asked as she sets to look at him.

"Well that's impossible." Brad saids casual.

"How?" Maddie asked her best friend and her love.

"Because I know one day we meet again and become friends again." Brad saids making Maddie smile.

"Brad then looks at her and pull out a small. Diamond ring that he got for her birthday but never give it to her till now"

"Maddie appreciate this ring so the world knows that we be best friends forever no matter what." Brad saids as Maddie looks at the ring then back at him.

"I promise." Maddie smile as he slips the ring on her finger.

"Maddie lays her head on his chest and smile"

"I love you Maddie." Brad saids kissing her head.

"I love you to Bradley." Maddie saids happily.

Flashback over

"Every day I think about that day and wonder if she still has the ring, my think quickly went away when I heard the door open and joe walk in with a smile"

"Guys we going to LA." Joe saids making my heart skip a beat.

"Yes finally I need a tan." Tristan saids making everyone laugh beside me.

"We going to LA will I see Maddie?"
_____________________________
Oooooh Maggie you are some friend and that flashback damn