Chapter 35

Is been a intense few days considering Maddie tell me we having a baby and finishing the album, I feel like I'm on cloud nine and I still keep getting higher. Maddie is having my baby and we finished the album and soon to be released now the fans can hear it.

Even though, Maddie and I not together but that doesn't stop me from being there for her, and also I feel like
This is bringing us closer. Because before Maddie didn't want nothing to do with me but now every-time Maddie needs something she calls me first.

Our parents took it very well, surprisingly considering we not together but they say they will support us and our decisions for our baby no matter what, which is good and a blessing. And the boys is so excited for us even though I know they really worry on how I be when tour comes around but I be okay and we are taking a break for now, so no worries for now.

"Maddie recently have a small bump which is so cute, Maddie is still on first trimester and she's very sick but I'm still here for her"

"The boys went back home, but I didn't I wasn't leaving Maddie not anytime soon, I wasn't I'm going to stay here as long she wants me too"

I'm staying at Maddie's at the moment, because she hates being alone when she's on her bad days of mornings sickness, so I am here all the time but In the guest bedroom, sadly since I just want to lay with Maddie and talk about our beautiful bubba that we made.

"Brad." Maddie drags the 'd' as she whines and sits down next to me on the couch but still leaving space.

"Yeah mads?" I chuckle as she looks at me and pout.

"I'm hungry." She Saids rubbing her belly, even though is small but is adorable that I wish she just walks around in a bra or nothing.

"Okay i will cook or buy anything you want." I smile as I try to shake off my dirty thoughts of Maddie braless.

"Ooooh I want you to make me chicken Alfredo please." She begs.

I chuckle and get up and make my way to the kitchen to cook, ever since she been getting cravings she always want me in the kitchen too cook her something, I'm guessing bubba really loves my food.

"After finishing the chicken and now letting the sauce and chicken go together for a few minutes before serving it"

Then all sudden a familiar pair of arms wrapped around my stomach from behind, I look over and I see Maddie hugging me tightly I think this closest we been since the day I told I cheated on her.

"You okay?" I asked not wanting to turn around just in case she lets go.

"I just wanna say thank you, me and bub are truly blessed to have you and I know we both annoying at times, maybe all the time but you're still here and still taking care of us no matter what and thank you for that." Maddie admitted and bury her head in my back.

"I grab her arm and turn around and wrap her arms around my neck, while I hold her waist and kiss her head"

"Madison no matter what I would be here for you and our bubba I promise,
I know I made a mistake drunken one at that but I promise it wouldn't happen again and I love you and our baby, forever you will always be my forever." I say and hug her tighter.

"Thank you, I know we not together and I know you want us to be, but I'm trying to listen to my heart and figure out what it wants, because right now my head is the one that wants you but I should listen what my heart say right?" Maddie asked and I quickly nod, wanting to say to listen to your head instead your heart. But that's selfish of me wanting to say.

"Yes listen to your heart." I smile and she nods slowly before bury her head in my chest.

"Come on our bubba wants to eat."  I smile and she nods and smiles.

"Even though her head wants me but I want her heart to do the same"
___________________________
More of a filler chapter I just wanted to get brad POV out their and show hows he feeling, I say good.

Btw I miss writing about brad and Maddie being together so maybe soon or not what you think?

And remember gay are gay, lesbians are lesbians, bisexuals are bisexual and straight are straight we all the same we all have the same blood so why hate.

That's all for now

peace ✌🏻