Chapter 27

Brad

"Okay we can get some ice cream or we can just lay in bed all day." I say as
I brush my fingers through Maddie hair.

We currently laying in bed in Maddie room looking at old pictures of us when we were kids, some are goofy some are cute and some look like we were meant to be I know it sounds crazy but it really does I know I want Maddie forever and never let her go ever.

"Hmmm ice cream or lay in bed with brad." Maddie saids as she begins to think.

"I choose ice cream." Maddie giggles as she gets up and put her shoes on.

"Really you choose ice cream over your boyfriend." I say playfully.

"Yes they are much sweeter then you and taste better on my mouth then you're tongue in my mouth." Maddie saids with a grin.

"Okay you're getting it." I say pulling her down on the bed and tickling her, she giggles as she try's to move my hands away from her body but I'm much stronger then she is so is harder.

"Stop.... it ....please."  Maddie saids between giggles.

"Say I'm a hot boyfriend and my kisses is then ice cream." I say as I move my hands to her sides.

"Never!" She shouts.

"Say it and I stop." I say going harder.

"Okay okay." Maddie saids then adds.
"You are the hottest boyfriend and you're kisses are better then ice cream."

"Well I didn't say hottest but that works better." I say as I kiss her check and stand up putting on my shoes.

"You're dick." She saids as she try's to fix her hair that I missed from tickling her.

"Well you're weren't complaining about it last night when trying to be quiet last night." I say as I wrap my arms around her.

"Well now I don't like it." She saids.

"Okay well later I make you like it again." I say with a smirk.

"Oh my god stop it you horny teenager." Maddie saids grabbing my hand leading me downstairs.

"Then we walk outside holding hands like a normal couple"

"I never thought I would hold your hand out in public like this." I say as I kiss her hand.

"I know I'm so in love I can't believe it." Maddie saids pulling me closer.

"And I'm so in love with you." I smile.

"She smiles back then we walk out to the ice cream shop"

**

"Me and Maddie seat down on the curve of the ice cream shop and eat our ice cream, I got my all time favorite cookie dough ice cream with chocolate syrup and cherries while Maddie got blue cotton candy with caramel sauce and cherries"

"Here comes the train." Maddie saids in a baby voice as she feeds me her ice cream.

"And here comes the plane." I say in the same voice and feed her mine.

"We giggle and I pull her closer to kiss her lips passionately then pull away looking in her beautiful brown eyes that I fall in love with everyday"

"I love you." I smile and rest my forehead against hers.

"I love you too Bradley." She reply's and rest her head on my shoulder.

"This is the feeling that I'm forever in love with I never want it to stop"
_______________________________
A fluff chapter sorry but is really cute and the new song I love it so much ahhh I can't stop listening to it ❤️❤️