Calling 911

The next morning, me and Cas woke up tangled in quilts. We kind of layed in silence for about 5 minutes before we actually spoke.

"Dean, I'm in love with you."

"Cas.." I began. I wanted to apolagize for last night. I snapped at him and I shouldn't have. I know something's up, but I should have found out for myself.

"I am. I really am. And I know that we've been through hell and back together and that I'd sometimes drown you for being a dick. But I also know that I'd make the sun rise everyday for you. And I'd make the flowers grow for you and I'd make paradise and heaven and everything in between just for you because I am foolishly in love with you. And I'm in love with you and all your flaws and errors and mistakes and bad choices. I'm in love with you Dean Winchester."

"And I, you. Castiel I am truly, madly, deeply in love with you and all the things you do. I'm just the underdog who finally won you over and I'm so lucky to call you mine. You are my true cause of happiness. And I'm sorry if I say I need you, it's probably because you're the one who lifted me up, dusted me off and made me whole again. You made me strong. And I'm in love with you. Okay?" I said looking up at him. He lifted me up off the sofa so I was stood up infront of him. He was taller than me, so I was still looking up to him.

"Okay." Cas said. And he gently kissed me and ruffled my hair.

"I'm going for a shower." I said, smiling at him. "Breakfast better be ready when I'm out." He nodded at me and I was off.

10 minutes later and I was out of the shower and I quickly got dressed. I walked into the living room and realised Cas wasn't sat on the sofa. He usually did that whilst he was waiting for the beans to cook. He would watch the tv and find out the scores from yesterdays game. But he wasn't there.

He was probably in the toilet or something, I don't know. I decided I needed to check on the beans while he was gone. But as I turned around to walk into the kitchen I found him.

On the floor.

And he wasn't breathing.

//

I know this chapter is only short and I put loads of One Direction lyrics in (I'm sorry they're really cute) bUT CLIFFHANGER!

I'll update whenever I can.

Lmao bye peasants, love you x