What's going on, Cas?

"It could be James!" Cas screamed at me.

"James? Why would it be James? We dropped out of college months ago Cas. I had showed him the text and he started to get angry.

"You out of all people know what he's like Dean! I haven't been doing anything wrong, I promise you."

"So why are you defending yourself so much? If you didn't do anything you'd have nothing to worry about." Cas got angry and chucked his cup on the floor. Coke and glass going everywhere.

"For fuck sake Dean! Why can't you just trust me? I've been nothing but faithful and loyal to you, but still you don't trust me. Why is that? Am I not good enough? Are you using me? Am I only here because Sam's gone?"

"Don't you dare bring Sammy into this. He's my brother and he's dead. He died way after I met you and way after we got together, so I'm definately not using you." I said, shouting in his face. He was pacing around the apartment and tugging at his shirt. "Do you wanna know what I talked about to Sammy today?"

"That's really personal to you Dean I-"

"You." Cas stopped. "I talked about you. I told him that I wouldn't have made it without you, I told him that you were amazing and beautiful in every way imaginable. And that's true. I've never met someone as beautiful as you. You're so kind and caring, and do you wanna know what else I told him? I told him that I loved you. Because I do. I love you, Castiel. I always will. I've loved you ever since we met and I know I haven't said it enough because we're taking things slow but I love you Cas. I really, really, really love you. So why can't you just tell me what's going on, Cas! I need to know!" I said, trying to be gentle with him. But deep down, I was angry. He was hiding something from me, I can tell. I know Cas, well, at least I thought I did.

"I'm sick of your bullshit, Dean. I'm going out." Cas grabbed his coat from the back of the sofa and walked out, slamming the door behind him. I looked out of the window and saw him really frustrated and angry. He kicked a few stones about and punched a wall, enough to make it bleed. And then he looked at me. His eyes were stinging with tears and I have never seen someone so broken before. He was upset, and it was my fault. I felt really guilty.

One hour later and Cas returned. He opened the door and greeted me with a soft 'hey'.

"I'm so sorry Dean! I've had such a stressful day today, my family keep trying to get hold of me and I can't face them, not yet. And I guess I just flipped. I didn't mean to take it out on you but you gotta trust me Dean, there is nothing going on. I'm not doing anything that you don't know about. And I really do love you so I would have told you if anything was going on. Do you believe me?"

I didn't answer him. I just kissed him again, and again, and again. At first they were soft, gentle kisses, ones that a parent would give their baby. But then they started getting more fierce. We were both short of breath but we still managed to rip eachothers shirts off.

Cas pushed me against the wall and kept sucking at my neck. I ran my hands up and down his back and started moaning lightly.

"I love you, Cas. I love you baby. This feels so right, keep going. Oh baby, don't stop." Cas was really good at this sort of stuff and managed to turn me on all the time.

I swung myself around and pushed Cas against the wall, whilst fiddling with his belt and his jeans. I had finally figured it out and before I knew it, I was on my knees. We'd never done anything like this before, but it felt so good. Cas used his hand to direct me to where he wanted me and then he started rubbing my head.

I kissed around his dick for a while before actually getting it in my mouth. And then, we started. Cas was moaning really loudly and he kept telling me that he loved me, that I was good.

He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up. I was gasping for breath when he cut me off with a kiss.

"Shall we go to the bedroom?" I said, fighting to get my words out.

"No." Cas said. I was very confused until he shoved me onto the sofa and climbed on top of me. He kissed my belly and kept kissing my body until he reached my lips. He yanked my jeans off and then everything just kind of happened.

And it was amazing.

After we had finished, we just layed there, breathing really heavily, cuddled up.

"I love you, you know that right?" Cas added. I nodded.

I know he's keeping something from me, I just need to figure out what. I will get it.