Chapter 11: Castles, Villinesse, Heroin and Prince's

Noe Ryou's POV:
After Hera left the dungeon, I could hear four sets of footsteps hurrying through the dungeon, when the owners of those footsteps arrived they were instantly recognized. Elian was the first to enter the chamber with Tristan hot on his heels. Elian being the strongest lifted me up slightly so Tristan could easily unhook the noose revealing the purple bruise it left behind. Tristan immediately got to work counteracting the magic in the poison so Michael could easily cure it. A few moments passes and Heron and Michael entered the room hands on knees and panting from over exhaustion. Heron seeing the dark bruise got the incentive he needed to run again and quickly started healing my wounds. Michael kneeled at the door rummaging through his bag before coming over, muttering about how reluctant he was.

I raised my arm ignoring the acing muscles to wipe away Herons tears. "I'm okay Heron, there's no need to cry." Heron just shook his head and refused.
"Your hurt! Of course I would cry! You saved my life and I swore to keep you safe in return! Look at you! Do you look safe?!" I moved my hand from his cheek to his head, slowly stroking his hair. "Its okay... I would have died a hundred times over if it wasn't for you. I don't expect you to help me, we're family not master and servant and its the same for all if you." I spoke the last words while making eye contact with three other orbs. I chuckled slightly before cringing at the pain it caused.
"Are those tears I see Michael?" I teased the tsundere who stuttered in denial, evoking laughter from the rest of us, bar me due to the pain it caused.
"It's done!" Tristan who's magic never stopped throughout our conversation declared indicating Michael to start the poison removal process. I thanked them all once they were done, we sat in the dungeon because I was unable to leave without permission. I was leaning against Elian for support who often feels useless due to being unable to help. Michael placed a deck of cards in the middle of the circle we were forming.
"I don't really want to play, but if you all do then I suppose I'll have to play with you." We all laughed at Michaels clear desire to play cards, well he is the youngest amongst us, except me who's not really ten years old. "How about King's old maid?" Everyone agreed to Tristan's suggestion, although they usually agree to anything he says because he's the eldest. King's Old maid is always an interesting game, whenever I get a difficult order, they always change it because I'm incapable of completing it. That is not always a good things as it changes to ridiculous things instead. Heron being the best shuffler did the honors and dealt the decks out, old maid king is a fusion of different games that came about accidentally because a few years ago Michael couldn't remember the difference between the two games.

-----

The five of us played King's old maid for half an hour, after the game of old maid was completed, Heron was left with the old maid. The king was played in order and it was Elian's turn. Upon this realisation Heron groaned knowing the sorts of punishments that Elian favours.
"You must do 30 push ups old maid!" The 'king' declared whilst sniggering. Heron got in the push up position and started.
"One...Two...Three...fou..." Heron fell to the ground unable to complete the fourth as he was a healer not a combatant. Knowing he had to continue he got up again.

"Twenty seven... Twenty eight... Twenty.... Twenty nine... Thi... Thirty! I'm done!" Heron fell on his face ungracefully not caring for his appearance, he has sweat falling from all over his body. This was the scene the anxious Hinata, Aiden, Max and Lishe ran into. Clara entering immediately after them. "Um..." I looked up upon hearing Hinata voice his awkwardness.
"Hey do you want to play King's old maid with us?" I said smiling brightly.
Hinata ran over to me wrapping me in a hug upon hearing my voice saying, "I'm so glad your safe Adonist."
"Why are you calling him Adonist?" Aiden asked voicing his doubts, "How do you even know him." He continued.

Hinata joined our circle sitting in the floor, placing me on his lap, I just pouted at being treated like a child, which resulted in all the others cooing about how cute I was, which in turn make me blush which only intensified the cooing.