Chapter 16

Note:

Hey guys! I know it's been a long time since I have updated but in literally five days school is over! YAY!! So you know what that means.... MORE UPDATES!! I can't wait I will update this story more and maybe even start a new story, but if I do I'm not sure what it would be about.. If you have any ideas please tell me and I will decide. Anyways my next update will be most likely this weekend so be ready. Hope you like the chapter!
___________________________

Katie's POV~

I can't believe it Michael and Regina escaped??

Katie: You're joking right officer?

Officer: Sadly, I'm not.

Matt: So what are we supposed to do?

Officer: There's nothing you really can do just... be aware. Katie will be released by tonight and.. Yeah. I'm sorry but I need to get going on the case.

Katie: Thanks Officer.

Then the officer left leaving Matt, Katie, and her "dad" in silence.

Matt: Katie, I understand if you want to live with your dad and leave Magcon. I won't expect yo-

Katie: No! I'm not moving with him and definitely not leaving magcon!

Dad: But sweetie-

Katie: But sweetie nothing! You left, you wanted nothing to do with me, so you got your wish. Goodbye.

Dad: Katie, dont...

Katie: Goodbye.

Then Katie's dad left leaving only Matt and Katie.

Matt: And then there were two..

Katie: Yeah..

Matt: So, what do you want to do now?

Katie: I want to move on and live my life.

Matt: Okay! Then let's first head to the hotel.

Katie: Why there?

Matt: Cause, we still haven't explained this to the guys.

Katie: Right! I totally forgot!

Matt: Actually let me call them now.

*calls Nash* (M-Matt and N- Nash)

N- DUDE! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!! WE HAVENT SEEN YOU IN LIKE TWO DAYS!! EVERYONE HAS BEEN CALLING AND WHERES KATIE?? IS SHE WITH YOU? WHATS GOING ON???

M- Dude! Calm down! I'm with Katie and we are safe okay?

N- Oh, thank god! What happened?

M- I will explain when we get back to the hotel.

N- Cool. See you then.

Katie: What happened?

Matt: Well he was freaking out and apparently everyone else was too.

Katie: I'm sorry if I caused too much trouble.

Matt: No you haven't caused any trouble don't worry.

Katie: No I have. I made everyone panic, now Regina and Michael are on the run and you're one of their targets, and my dad is now miserable because of me. I haven't even been here so long and I have caused so much trouble.
*starts crying*

Matt: No, don't cry. You haven't caused any trouble don't worry.

Matt then hugs me and when me break apart from the hug we look into each other eyes and then he does something I have always dreamed of.....