Chapter 18

Katie's POV~

I couldn't believe Matt did that to me! After everything we've been through! I thought he loved me, he said he did! but clearly that didn't mean crap to him cause I'm still sitting in my hotel room alone and he hasn't come yet for me.

Then suddenly someone opened the door, but it wasn't Matt it was.........

•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~

Wait! Before I continue with what's happening now let me tell you what happened that led to me being here and this is how it started...

We finally arrived at the place Magcon was being held at and I was so excited to meet this girl named Mahogany Matt told me about. We went in and I couldn't believe my eyes all the O2L guys,Rebecca, Jenn, Andrea, Lauren, and Arden were standing there. I love their videos so much, they were actually the first YouTubers I ever watched and I look up to them.

Kian: Finally you guys are here! The guests at a show aren't supposed to be here before the people who actually star in the show! Anyways who's this pretty girl here?

Matt: This is Katie and she's mine! You have your Andrea!

Kian: Geez man! Calm down! I was just giving the girl a compliment.

Katie: Its fine and thank you.

The guys introduced me to everyone (who I already knew) and apparently knew me too. We started talking when this girl with crazy red hair came up to me.

Girl: Hey! You're Katie, right? I've heard so much about you! she said giving me a hug

Katie: Yeah. And you're... Mahogany, right?

Mahogany: That's me! It's nice to finally meet you!

We started talking more and more with Jenn and the rest of the girls and became really close when i remembered something.

Katie: Omg! Matt! What happened to Cat?

Matt: Oh! I forgot to tell you she said she had to go back home for some reason and couldn't stay.

Katie: Oh ok it's fine.

Even though I said it was fine it definitely wasn't i really needed her through this and why would she need to go back home if her mom already said yes? Weird.

Magcon started and the guys did their thing on the stage entertaining the hundreds of screaming girls while us girls stayed by Mahogany's side helping with the music and stuff. Now it's time for the meet and greet. Each table had three people.

Table 1- Kian, Ricky, and Jc

Table 2- Connor, Trevor, and Sam

Table 3- Matt, Carter, and Taylor

Table 4- Me, Lauren and Rebecca

Table 5- Jenn, Andrea, and Arden

Table 6- Jack, Jack, and Aaron

Table 7- Nash, Cam, and Hayes

Girls started lining up and to my surprise it was fun most of the girls would come to me say they love me and I inspire them,we take pictures,I follow them on twitter, and it starts over again. I thought it would be fine and I was just getting worried about nothing. Until this one girl came up to me. She had long straight blonde hair and blue eyes wearing a crop top that looked like it could fit a 12 year old girl, black shorts that shows her butt way too much for my liking, had a belly button and nose piercing and sways her hips when she walks. She looked like a skank. Once she saw me she gave me a disgusting look flipped her hair and then finally decided to actually say something instead of giving me a dirty look.