Chapter 17

Katie's POV~

He kissed me! It was like I was dreaming! His soft pink lips on mine! It was... magically and yet didn't feel.. real?

Then I felt two hands shaking me...

What?

Matt: Katie, wake up.

Katie: What? What happened?

Matt: You fell asleep

Wait... what? Was all of this a dream? Me going to the police? Michael and Regina coming after me and then escaping?

Katie: Fell asleep?

Matt: Yeah. You were crying saying how you caused all this trouble and eventually cried yourself to sleep.

Looks like it wasn't a dream. The only thing that was a dream was the kiss which I wish was real..

Katie: Well, where are we now?

Matt: We are at the hotel room, you were released and I didn't want to wake you so I just carried you here. I explained everything to the guys and they went out to get us something to eat.

Katie: Thanks Matt..... For everything.

Matt: Anything for my girlfriend.

Wait did Matt just call me his girlfriend?

Katie: Girlfriend?

Matt: Yeah. That's what you are, right?

Katie: That's what I would like to be.

Matt: Well then that's what you are.

I started to smile like an idiot when Matt started to lean in. And I knew that this would be the kiss that I had in my dream.

We both leaned in until our lips connected. Matt started to deepen the kiss and it was better than my dream it was..... real

Things started getting more intense, but was eventually ruined when the idiots barged through the door.

Taylor: DUDE! THAT GIRL AT TACO BELL WAS SO HOT!!!!

Nash: FORGET THE GIRL AT TACO BELL! THE GIRL AT STARBUCKS WAS HOT!!

Cameron: I KNOW RIGHT! I WAS LIKE ZAYUMM!!

Carter: Well here's another thing that can make you go ZAYUMM!

Said Carter pointing at me and Matt making out

Taylor: Ooooh! Get it Matt!

After that me and Matt pulled away from our kiss (more like make out session)

Matt: Do you guys have to ruin everything.

YES! they all said simultaneously

Cameron: Yeah well you need to stop making out anyways cause we need to head to Magcon it starts in like 2 hours and we need to test everything out.

Nash: Yeah so we should head out. Katie are you still gonna go cause we can just tell Bart you weren't feeling well.

Katie: Yeah i guess. I... I don't know

Matt: Come on. Please come. For me!

Katie: Ugh! Fine!

Nash: AWW! SHE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MATTIE POO! he said in a baby voice

Katie: Oh shut up!

Then we all got in the car and headed to Magcon. This won't be so bad I thought, but boy was I wrong!