day 1

im backkkkkkk! i'm so sorry i haven't updated in so long but i had surgery over the summer and had so many things going on last year which prevented me from updating. i will be trying to do my best to continue the story that i have such a love for. i hope you all enjoy :)

jo's pov:

new york. how the fuck am i here. in a glass shower on the 67th floor of possibly the nicest hotel i've ever stayed in. my boyfriend surprised me with this amazing trip and its just us, no kids no distractions. we're both the happiest we've ever been. no matter what has happened in our relationship or what hard times we've had in the last few months, nothing comes between us. the chemistry between us is undeniable. i love this man with my whole soul, my whole heart, and i never want to leave his side. i've never loved anyone more than alex karev. as i pulled down my messy bun, and lifted my shirt off of my body, the love of my live walked into the bathroom in a towel ;). he slowly pulled the towel down and i smirked. the white towel fell to the ground and he put his skin against mine. as he was unclasping my bra, his dick was rubbing against my ass and my thighs. my bra fell and he clasped each of my boobs in his hands. i turned around and he turned the shower on. at this point we were up against the glass shower wall, and my pants were still on. he was butt ass naked and we were like the horny teenagers we used to be in the on call rooms of the hospital. he slowly started to pull down my silk pajama shorts and run his fingers up my thigh. he reached my lacy underwear and slid his fingers closer to my vagina. he pulled them down inch by inch and slowly slid 2 fingers in. i forgot how good he was ugh. the shower was steaming and we hopped in. the whole city out the window, the sun with snowflakes reflecting off of it. and we were here. in new york. two young people in love having the time of there lives, no care in the world. new york was the city of romance and the fact that we got to be there alone together, no kids or drama or work to worry about was my dream. 

alex's pov:

jo wilson. the most beautiful, caring, most amazing mother, smart, creative, and loving woman and human being i have ever met. i've never seen someone be so grateful, and loving to everyone around her. this woman brings out the best in me, keeps me smiling, and best of all made me a dad. i will show our daughter how a man should treat her when she is older. i will teach our daughter how much of an impact her mom had in my life and how much joy she brought me. but enough about the future, i cannot wait to marry this fucking woman.

j - "where are we going today babyyy?"

a - "somewhere cold."

j - "oo so i get to look cute"

a - "you're always cute babe"

j - "im gonna go get ready" 

a - "ya for 7 fucking hours"

j - "don't give me attitude mr."

a - "ok mom"

j - "i love you"

jo's pov:

so the only clue i got was cold. now to pick an outfit. the hardest part. i'm so indecisive i can never choose what to wear. i looked in my suitcase and settled on a dark pair of jeans and a plain black sweater after a pile of clothes had formed on the hotel room floor.

 i looked in my suitcase and settled on a dark pair of jeans and a plain black sweater after a pile of clothes had formed on the hotel room floor