Chapter 22-Hope

Chapter 22-Hope

(Beth's POV)

I wake up to someone gripping my hand as hard as they can. My eyes slowly crack open and I see it's Andy squeezing the life out of my hand. Then I remember what happened... Do they know what CeCe is capable of?

'Andy?' I whimper.

He sees I'm awake and instantly shoots up out of his chair and grabs my head with his hands while staring deeply into my eyes. As soon as he does that I burst into heaps of tears and he kisses me passionately to stop me crying so much.

'I thought I lost you... I'm never letting you go...' He assures and I cry even more.

I hold his head in my hands as well and he lets go of my head to wipe my tears of weakness away.

'But the baby?' I ask, scared to hear a response in fear of it being my worst nightmare.

'The baby is fine.'

I take the biggest sigh if relief I've ever given. The tears flow again yet this time they are tears of joy. CeCe hasn't destroyed the one thing I had a slim chance of having and that makes me beyond happy.

Andy calls the rest of the group in and everyone lights up with joy as the enter the ward.

Ryan instantly runs over and kisses me lightly on the cheek then stares into my eyes worryingly. I smile to reassure him I'm ok and so is the baby but I can't help thinking how much danger he is in being with such a physco path. I keep CeCe's violent ways a secret in an attempt to allow the family to look towards the positives.

I just smile and carry on... As if nothing ever happened.