Chapter 3-Sober with Confessions

 (Andy’s POV)

 I wake up in bed; my eyes slowly opening. I yawn and sit up to stretch however making sure I don’t wake Beth. I look beside me to see if I have but she isn’t even there. The bed is made indicating she didn’t come to bed last night.

I slowly travel downstairs in my dressing gown and I realise I’m hungover.

Ergh.

I make my way into the living room to find Beth kipping on the sofa under her coat.

I smile lightly and head into kitchen to make breakfast.

When the toast pops up out of the toaster I hear Beth stir from her sleep.

I cover the toast in butter, place it on a plate and walk through to the living room and hand the plate to her.

She instantly throws it on the table and turns to face the back of the sofa while lying down to ignore me.

‘What have I done?’ I whimper with a sarcastic tone.

‘Don’t even talk to me’ she muffles through a cushion.

I roll my eyes then look at the toast.

‘What about the toast?’ I ask.

‘Why don’t you give it to CeCe’ she spitefully throws and I’m taken aback.

‘Excuse me?’ I raise my tone including a bit of defensiveness.

She gets off the sofa, stands up and begins yelling in my face.

‘You heard me! You paid NO attention to me last night. It was ALL about CeCe! What am I to you! Something to improve your ‘image’ for the band?’ she accuses and now I’m double shocked.

‘If you think that’s one of the reasons why I’m with you then you’re SO wrong on so many levels!’ I reply.

‘If you really loved me you would have actually looked at me last night!’ she throws.

I answer with ‘So you want this to be all about you?’

‘I never said that! But last night, and I think the whole group would agree, that it was all about CeCe! You obviously appreciate her more than me so why don’t you run off to her! Ryan is pretty pissed too by the sounds of things and he even said himself that you take me for granted which is true! I tried so hard, Andy Brown, to accept the fact you can’t ever be a father and you should be thankful for that! But all I can think about day and night is having a child and seeing Ben with Lyndsey and Matt make it even worse!’ she cries and tears drop onto the table near the plate of toast.

Wow, I feel like I’ve treated Beth like crap.

I haven’t seen how she’s struggled to come to terms with the fact that I can never be a father.

‘You want my answer?’ I begin and Beth looks up from drying her tears. ‘I say that we find a donor’ I finish.

‘Andy, you don’t understand…’

 (Ryan’s POV)

 ‘Andy, you don’t understand…’

‘What?’

‘I don’t want this to be some random sperm donor that I’ve never seen before! This pregnancy would feel so much better if someone we knew would donate the sperm’

‘Like someone in the family would donate sperm to you, Beth’ Andy sounds too smart.

What they don’t know is that I can hear their whole conversation from behind a wall.

I casually walk in and look at them as they look back.

‘I would be happy to’ I declare and they both look shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apologies for short crappy chapter :/ don't be a silent reader. Vote and Comment what you think! xxx