Chapter 30-Fight Number Two

(Andy’s POV)

‘It was only a thank you for Christ sake! Imagine if Andy took it wrong!’ I hear from Beth before I burst the bedroom door open. Beth and Ryan are both sitting on me and Beth’s bed… OUR bed, not HIS. Ryan instantly jumps up off the bed in shock and I full on punch him.

Beth gasps as Ryan collapses to the floor.

‘ANDY!’ Beth exclaims in shock while attempting to help Ryan up.

‘DON’T YOU DARE HELP THIS SON OF A BITCH!’ I order in a very commanding, domineering man voice.

She’s never seen this side of me, but I don’t care. I hate Ryan for what he did and he’s going to pay.

‘What did I do!’ Ryan shouts.

‘YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU SNIVING LITTLE BASTARD!’ I snarl in his face while gritting my teeth. I kick him brutally in the stomach and he grunts while struggling to move.

Beth is forcefully trying to pull me away from hurting him but her strength isn’t enough.

‘Andy please, STOP!’ she orders but I ignore her.

‘Shut up!’ I scream in her face and she instantly backs away from me and I return back to smashing Ryan in the guts.

‘You come into MY life and donate sperm to MY girlfriend and you convince me it’s for MY benefit when all you’re really doing is trying to win her back! She chose me, RYAN and she always will! Don’t you DARE even ATTEMPT to get her back because I swear to god as long as I’m living, she’ll always be MINE. If you don’t understand what I’m saying in the next thirty seconds, then me and you are gunna have a big problem!’ I scream into his face again, my spit flying towards his face via my gritted teethed mouth. ‘Oh, and another thing, it may be YOUR sperm, but it’s sure as hell MY child. So don’t you even DARE try and teach my child to call you daddy. Because if you do, you’ll be calling an ambulance. You feel me, BITCH!’ I exclaim and Ryan shields his face with his arms; failing to answer me.

I go to punch him again but Beth grabs my fist and tries to pull me away again. I had no recollection of what I was doing but I grabbed her arm that was holding my fist and through her into the nearest wall… and I threw her very violently.

She backs away from the wall, grasping at her head while crying in pain. She removes her hand from her head to see it covered in blood.

I look at her hand and so does she, we then look at each other in both shock and silence.

‘Beth I’m-‘ I begin.

‘Get…. OUT!’ she screams at the top of her lungs.

‘I’m not finished with this KNOB-‘

‘Well I’m finished… with OUR relationship. I’m not going to ask you again… GET OUT!’ She grabs me by the collar and throws me out the room then slams the door loudly.

I wasn’t going to fight back, I hurt her enough as it is.

(Beth’s POV)

After slamming the door, I turn around to find I half-conscious Ryan on the floor. I crouch down on the floor beside him and I cradle him in my arms while I cry profusely.