Chapter 18-Finally

Chapter 18-Finally

 *two weeks ahead*

 (Andy’s POV)

 Beth runs in holding a pregnancy test. She hands it to me and I catch a glimpse of the screen.

Positive.

I instantly smile like an idiot and we both laugh as I pick Beth up and swing her round in my arms.

‘I love you so much’ I declare while putting her down.

‘I love you even more, Andy Brown.’

We contact the family and invite them round. They don’t know why we’ve asked them to come round such short notice but I can’t wait to tell them that I’ll finally be a father. Who would have none that infertile Mr Brown would be a father? It’s incredible!

Me and Beth are currently snuggled on the sofa waiting for them to arrive. When they knock on the door, we find that Matt is at home baby-sitting Ben.

However, Lyndsey, Joel, Abbie, Amy, Adam and Ryan arrive.

Ryan and Joel still aren’t on speaking terms and Ryan keeps giving Abbie the cold shoulder.

‘So what’s the news?’ Amy asks intrigued however happy.

‘Well… the thing is…’ Beth begins…

And I finish with ‘Beth’s pregnant.’

The living lights up with smiles and screams of excitement and Beth and Ryan share a smile as she rubs her tummy gently.

Beth looks back at me and we kiss romantically and the whole room cheers, apart from Ryan for some reason.

I stroke Beth’s tummy myself and Ryan appears to look slightly pissed.

‘Me and Abbie are soooo planning a celebratory party for you guys!’ Amy declares.

‘Oh cool where would we go?’ Beth questions.

‘Maybe book a big table at a posh restaurant? We can all split the bill and Beth and Andy won’t have to pay for everything’

‘Amy, we can’t let you do that!’ I state ad she rolls her eyes.

‘Don’t be silly, Mr Brown. This is YOUR party.’ Amy replies.

I can’t wait for this party!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, next chapter i will reveal a very shocking cliff hanger and won't update straight away so you guys have chance to comment-Beth xxx