Do or Die

I was starring my ceiling for 45 minutes  until I finally realized what I did . I made a bet in something I had never done and to the guy that so far was excellent at pretty much I had seen him doing . No , I'm not an idiot . Probably the need a new word to describe how colossal my defeat would be . Because I'm writing for about 4 hours and as far as I know nothing is really funny .  I needed some advice so I turned it to  a place that I always knew had the right answer for every question that I had . The Internet !

To be more specific there was a chat group of people named "The Impression " . People there can ask anything and if someone had an answer you send you a private message . It was kind of old school but I was a big fun of it . 

"Can anyone tell jokes or more specifically make some up ?". I posted that hoping for the best . And boom after 45 minutes nothing happened . 

I was doing my homework and seconds after I closed my history textbook I finally got a notification .  It was from someone named "The orange sausage " . That was promising. With that name he better be funny .  

"I have a lot of jokes to tell or send you how would you like them plus there is some on-line videos you can watch . "  his text was indeed quite promising . 

"Can you send them to me ? "I  texted  back .

"Sure send me your e-mail! " he texted  .

I send him my secondary address  I never use it but I created it on my phone just because I didn't want to use my original one . 

The e-mail arrived  a few minutes later and the name of the the address was  "thescullyeffect@gmail.com" . That was pretty weird . I think I had heard about that a few months ago but I wouldn't bother find it out now . I sent him a simple thank and went straight to business . 

It took me about 2 hours  to watch and read all of it . The bottom line was simple . Keep it  short . Make it about them . Make fun of yourself. Make a joke in the beginning and finish with a connection with the last one . That wasn't so hard . I wanted to go to bed . It was past 2 am . However I kept going to make it right . I wasn't going to stop at least when I would finally had a good joke .  It 4:47 when I finally quit . 

The thought of the alarm clock followed me to bed and finally rang only a few moments later . I looked terrible but my morning shower boosted me until I went to the kitchen . Everyone was there . My dad looked sharp not like yesterday . The medicine probably start working last night . My mom was also dressed very well probably she had some big meeting but that's what she does so she has to look in a specific way . I ate fast my ball of cereal and w straight to ca my mom drove me to school . 

"Mom I'm thinking of moving out . I want to go to grandma's apartment. " I was thinking about it for a while plus I would have more time to write me act . 

"What hell no!" my mom said. "Clark you're too young for this . Plus it's quite away." 

"It's 5 minutes from our house plus grandma left permanently for Florida and she said that it would be great for me to live on my own . Mom you did it before you went to college why shouldn't I?" I asked . 

She was skeptical and was rubbing her chin Ultimately when she was ready to give me an answer she paused . She  was rethinking it . I just kissed and walked out of the car , because I couldn't wait anymore. She yelled that she would think about it . The reason I felt like that it was probably because I wanted to be my own man and even though  living rent free in a full furnished apartment wasn't exactly being my own man it was a step closer . Plus the time couldn't be better considering that I had kept all my money from the past 6 years . Turns out not having friends it's good for your pocket.  could live on my own until going to college  , but then I had to move back .