Chapter 7

*Brads POV*

I sighed turning to Connor. He stared at me for a couple of moments before shaking his head and walking in.

"What?" I shouted, he stopped walking. He turned to my voice.

"I don't know what you have said, or what has happened but I know that some of them tears are for you!" He snapped, rolling his eyes he spoke something under his breath and went inside.

When I was about to turn I felt a hand pull me back. Turning to see Tristan, then James, Joe and Dean walking behind him. I struggled to pull a smile. Tristan opened his mouth to speak before Erin came from behind the wall with Shan, I turned my attention to her. Her mascara made black patterns on her face, pulling a small sigh I smiled at her. She stopped walking at stared at me. Erin turned noticing she wasn't still walking with her.

"Shan!" She shouted. "Come on let's get out of here, ignore him!" She called, I put my arm out to pull Shannon back but she moved her arm storming in, she smiled at Connor who was coming out with tissues. She took the tissues and smiled once again at him before going back inside. However Erin just stood looking at me. She walked straight up to me.

" I knew this was going to happen, and you did too.." She paused. " But you could at least just taken her number whether you text her or not!" She sighed. " don't you think she already had a bad evening then you just weighing it down even more." She hissed before walking to Connor. He wrapped his hands around her waist kissing her and whispering something in her ear before she went to find Shannon.

I turned on my heels, seeing the group of boys standing there confused.  I ran my fingers through my hair.

" I think we need to have a catch up." James laughed until he noticed his comment wasn't funny.

*Erin's POV*

"Shan, just forget him you don't need him.."I spoke, leaning on the counter looking up at her.

"Yeh but maybe I did just for those couple of seconds."She moaned.

"Look he's a di.."She cut me off.

"Don't! just don't, I don't mean to be rude but right now your not helping." She took a second to wipe her eyes. "But you would be helping if you could pack." She suggested although I could tell it was more of a demand. My lips made a half smile as I went to help her pack.

☆ ☆ ☆

the only noise was our suitcases dragging along the floor, the soft sound of the waves crashing and the accasional bird or some other animal. I walked behind Shannon, although she was moving fast I could see how much her feet dragged, she didn't want to be here. I could feel the pain that continued to haunt her. I was worried about her, but with Shannon sometimes just being there and not talking about it helps her the most, however sometimes she rather talk about it but she wasn't really giving me any hints on what she wants me to do.

Walking out the hotel we had saw James and he gave us a smile, I wonder what they had talked about. I was happy Connor stuck by us, apart of me missed him so much but I had to push it away..I just hope Shan can do the same.

☆☆☆

Her feet slowed as we came close to the airport, I heard her sigh. I knew she was thinking about something I just hoped she would share her thoughts.

" I can't wait to see Rio.." She stopped to take a breath. " I can't wait until we actually start traveling. " Her voice lightened up, but I could still hear the ever lasting dark dull voice that hung onto her.

"You know, we can hold up the travelling, there's no rush?" I suggested.

"No no my dad would of wanted me to travel, you know he always supported that I wanted to travel..Most of the money is his." She paused thinking back. " He always said, ' Having a daughter who wants to be free, without wanting to have the rich glamorous life like most girls is one lucky thing, I'm happy to have a daughter so passionate about her dreams, so I will support you till the day I die, and for forever after.' "She sighed, I could see the tears welling up.

"Shan..he's not dead you know." I spoke. "No one has said that, he still supports you, he still wants you to travel...his heart beats for you and it still beats!" I said pulling her back. I wasn't bothered if she didn't want fuss anymore, before she could reply I wrapped my arms around her hugging her right. I heard her whimper,  I could feel her tears dry onto my skin.

"it's okay shan, it's all going to be ok." I said soft into her ear. She mumbled something but I couldn't quite hear what she said, I leaned out.

"Come on we need to try and get this flight!" I said as we continued to walk down the street.