Chapter 6

*Shannon's POV*

I could hear brads footsteps in the other room, he was pacing. Stepping out the shower, I wrapped a towl around me. I stopped to look in the mirror. I saw my damp blonde hair that had got really thin due to the water. Smudges of black underneath my eyes from the little of mascara that was on my eyelashes, sighing at the image i turned. But as I turned Brad was standing there. Nearly jumping out my skin I held the towel tight.

"Wh-at..."I paused taking time to breath. "How did you?" I spoke again pausing after a short amount of words. I looked up at his brown curls and how It was perfectly shaped. He had loosened up his shirt abit, I smiled. Looking back up at him, his big hazel eyes was latched on me. His hand moved to my hip, he pulled new closer to him. I stumbled into his chest.

"You smell nice."He smirked, eyes now on my body. I rolled my eyes and pecked his cheek.

"Well I need to get changed so you will have to wait in there, and however you got in don't even bother trying again." I spoke in normal tone then smiling at him as I playfully pushed him out. I turned to the door making sure it was locked before I turned back to the mirror to get ready.

Time passed as I stepped out of the bathroom, feeling the cooler air hit my skin. Brad was laying comfy on my bed, grinning with the phone to his ear. Rolling my eyes I walked into the kitchen. grabbing the glass from out the sink swilling it out then filling it with water sipping it.

Practically spitting water all over the counter as two hands grabbed my waist. i turned to his smiling, wiping the water from my mouth. He laughed to himself.

"sorry did I scare you?" He continued to laugh, I pushed him gently. He stared down at my body, I followed his eyes.

"What?" I paused. "Does this top not go with the shorts?" I asked,  looking down at my outfit. He smirked looking down then clearing the space leaning his head into my neck kissing it.

"No it's perfect, I just like looking at your body." He shrugged.

"Do you understand how weird that sounds." I laughed. He sighed then stepping away getting his phone out of his pocket. He leaned back on the counter, for a moment I just looked at him. Taking in all of him, his brown curls, his dreamy eyes and his cute face. His eyes looked up to mine, catching my glance.

"Oh your looking at me now are you?" He added. I rolled my eyes walking into the bedroom. I sat on the bed checking if my nails needed re-painting. Brad walked in sitting next to me and cleared his throat.

"So...beach then?" He asked, I turned my head nodding. He pulled me up with two hands as we headed to the door. It started to worry me that I was starting to fall more for him, and all of me hoped that he would be there to catch me.

We headed to the door, but before we could set out my phone started vibrating. The caller ID read 'mom' I raised my eyebrows as I answered the call, heading into the bedroom.

I felt like the only thing I wanted to do was curl up and not wake up, rather be standing in a hotel bedroom and supposed to be going on a date that probably will end up on having no effect in my life at all. I wiped away the water that lay under my eyes. My footsteps was loud compared to the soundless hotel. I saw Brad waiting in the kitchen. He moved from his slouch and rubbed his hands together as he moved towards me. As he realised it wasn't good news his face dramatically changed from a smile to a frown.

"What's happened?" He asked in a low tone. moving closer to me, moving his hand to my chin lifting my face up. I closed my eyes for a second before brushing past him. I leaned over the sink, staring at my feet before turning to look at him.