one

did you see my bag? did you see my bag?

"God fudgesicle." You said outload to yourself.

You tried to cover your ears with your two white pillows. You were laying in your bed with a black tank top and spider man pajama pants.

It's hella trophies and it's hella thicc.

"TURN IT OFF," You screamed down to the person directly to the apartment below you. But, the person seemed to turn up the song louder. "CRAP."

You got out of bed, put on your black slippers and marched outside your apartment. All you could think about was, did you see my bag? Poetic genius but, annoying as fudge.

You have been heard of the song for the past 4 days straight every night at about 11pm. You knew which room it was coming from, Jeon Jungkook & Kim Taehyung's apartment, room 069.

You went down the stairs to their room. Room 071, 070, ahh.. 069. Is that a reference to all the crap going on in there? You know what crap is referring to...right? Right?? You so dirty lol.

You do?

Then you wouldn't be surprised that Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are fboys.

But that doesn't happen as much as the music though. Thank god. They fine though, heck, you honestly would do it with both of them if they were down.

The song started again.

Mic Mic Bungee.

You slammed on the door with two fists, "TURN YOUR MUSIC OFF." You screamed again.

But the door didn't budge. You were left standing there waiting for a long time.

You tried again but with a harsher tone, "You idiots, don't make me come in there! Don't worry, I'm not afraid."

Still no response from the door. You kicked, punched, and screamed to try to get there to obey your command, turn the music off.

"That's it," You went around the apartment building and threw yourself through the window. It was always open when they are playing their music.

"Kim dumba** Taehyung and Jeon flowering Jungkook, turn off the music or I'll-." You were in Taehyung's room you went over to the door when suddenly, your mouth was covered.

"Don't rape me crap," your scream was muffled. You turned and looked and saw Taehyung holding you mouth closed. "Never mind you can rape me."

"Y/N, as much I appreciate you breaking into my apartment and telling me that I could rape you, shut up." Taehyung whispered to you. He pointed at Jungkook through his door.

There was Jeon Jungkook laying in a pile of pillows.

"What the-." You said.

"Shh." Taehyung said.

"You can Shut me up..." you say for some reason.

".... is that a bet, Y/N?" Taehyung hit himself in the head. He cleared his throat. "Listen, you shouldn't be here right now."

"I just want you to turn your music off so I can go to sleep!"

"I can't when Jungkook is in a mood like this, he just got dumped."

"He got dumped?"

"Yeah..."

"Well I don't care. I want to go to sleep."

"Then to sleep," he pointed at the window. "The window is open for you."

"Okay," you jumped into Taehyung's bed. "Good night."

"Really?"

"You told me to go to sleep."

"You're way to literal."

Keep on running and running until a catch up.

"Okay, I'm done." You kicked Taehyung's door open. "Now Listen here, Jeon Jungkook turn your music off....YOU SEE I FOUND YOUR BAG!!! It's hella thicc. Just turn it off-." You stopped talking when you saw Jungkook crying.

"Umm.. hi?"

--
Plot made by MysticalNobody