two

"Umm.. hi?"

Jungkook looked up at you. "How did you get in here? What were y'all doing in there?" He screamed through the music.

"I came to tell you to TURN YOUR MUSIC OFF. It's freaking annoying and I'm trying to sleep." You screamed back.

"DID YOU SEE MY BAG, LISA?" Jungkook screamed and cried again.

You turned to Taehyung. "This boy is a mess."

"I know. His girlfriend broke up with him."

"So why does he blast Mic Drop?"

"This song was playing when she broke up with him." Taehyung said.

"Lame." You said. "I don't know what to do.

"Yeah. I've tried to help him, but he won't stop." Taehyung nodded.

"How you dare, how you dare, how you dare cheat on me?!?" Jungkook cried.

You had enough. Who cares about his problems. You walked over to the radio. "Y/N what are you doing?" Taehyung asked. You walked angrily to the radio and threw it on the ground.

Another trophy my haters carrgiolgj-

"Get yourself some headphones." You throw your headphones at him. "and man up, break ups happen. I don't care about your bag or how many trophies you have, or how much you dare, or about your haters. If you really want to listen to Mic Mic BUNGEE all night you can, just use my headphones. Jeez."

You walk past Taehyung and left the room.

--
You got back from their apartment you sighed with relief. Finally some sleep. You slept peacefully. You really enjoyed it. Until you were awoken by...

What you think about that? What you think about that?

Mic Drop.

Again.

You just wanted to sleep, it was the last day of Spring Break and you have school tomorrow. You grabbed you textbook next your bedside. This was the last straw. You ran down the stairs and broke into to Taehyung's room.

"KIM TAEHYUNG go tell Jungkook to turn it off. I TOLD YOU TO TURN THE MUSIC OFF. DID YOU SEE MY TEXTBOOK? DID YOU SEE MY TEXTBOOK? It's hella thicccccc and I'm going to hit you with it." You screamed.

Taehyung got out of bed. "I saw your textbook. And Y/N, I told you I can't turn it off," He got out of bed with his shirt off. "He won't listen to me Now matter what I- what are you looking at?"

You never have seen a guy with a shirt off. "Ehh.. *chokes* nothing. *coughs* Umm... it's nothing.. Choke me. What? Who said that?"

Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

I bet it got my haters hella sick.

You covered your ears. "STOP. Just let me sleep. I can't sleep with all this noise please. I can't stand to hear Mic Drop again!!"

Come and follow me follow me with your single.

"Yeah. I'm sick of it too."

"Then do something about it!"

"I did, I gave him the headphones you gave to him... and he broke them.."

"God fudgesicle." You ran threw the door open. There was Jungkook still laying in the pillows crying. You grabbed one of the pillows and beat him with it.

"What you think about that? I bet it got you in hella pain, Jungkook," You slammed the pillow on him. After 20 more hits, you dropped to the ground. "Please Jungkook I don't know what to do, just turn it off."

"Okay," Jungkook turned off the radio. "All you had to say was please."

"Pardon?" You and Taehyung said.

"ALL I HAD TO DO IS SAY PLEASE?!?!" You were flipping out.

"Yeah. You never say please y/n or Taehyung for that matter."

"THATS ALL I HAD TO DO," You screamed. "Okay," Your eye started twitching.

"Jungkook you've been doing this for 3 weeks straight." Taehyung said. "You know what, I'm sleeping in Y/N's room tonight."

Your voice went high. "You are?"

"Yeah, I can't even look at your face. Damn Jungkook. Why you done this?"

"I just wanted to see Y/N some more."

"Jungkook you sexy beast, if you don't stop talking I'll punch you in the face. YOU LITERALLY COULD HAVE CALLED ME. Or I don't know come up and say hi every once and a while. But no. YOU HAD TO PLAY MIC DROP ON FULL REPEAT. Come on."

You grabbed Taehyung's hand and left room 069.