six

"So what do you want to talk about?" Lisa placed her tray on the table and grabbed a french fry and ate it

"Why did you break up with Jungkook?" You asked as your sat down and placed your try down.

Lisa rolled her eyes. "Really? You bought me lunch to ask me that?"

"I'm not proud of it... but if you don't answer I will eat your food."

"NO," Lisa screamed. "Okay fine, I never cared about him."

You gave her an arched eyebrow.

"The only reason why I dated him was... that is hot. Now he won't stop playing Mic Drop... did you eat my bag? That's the lyrics, right?"

"No, it's do you see my bag, I'm ashamed that I know that... I can't believe you don't even know the song he cherishes. He moans for you Lisa," you paused. "Uhh..."

"HAHA. He moans." Lisa was dying of laughter. "Honestly Y/N, I don't have any interest in him... I kinda like someone else..."

Your face looked exactly like this:

You sighed. "Lisa, all I fucking want is Mic Drop stop playing. It's been stuck in my head for 2 weeks now. And I can't even sleep."

"Well, not my problem..." Lisa smirked.

You leaned across the table and grabbed her ear.

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow." Lisa screamed.

"Now listen here you little beach," you whispered shouted in her ear. "You better give that bunny faces weirdo another chance or I'll-"

You looked up to see Taehyung watching your conversation. You let go of Lisa's ear. Your eyes followed him.

"I didn't know Y/N was dominant." Taehyung smiled.

You shook your head. "How long were you watching?"

"When you grabbed her ear," Taehyung looked at Lisa and her mouth was wide open.

I found that someone that she liked. Taehyung? Really?

You cocked your head to the side to look at him from another angle. Taehyung sat by you.

"So, are you going to try to go out Jungkook again?" Taehyung looked at Lisa.

Lisa paused for a long time just staring at Taehyung. Taehyung looked over to you.

"Are you single?" Lisa asked Taehyung.

"Yeah, no. I kinda like someone..."

"Then, I can't help you." Lisa got up and left.

Taehyung looked at you. You punched Taehyung in the arm.

"Did you see my bag? Did you see my bag?" You sang.

Taehyung shuddered and he look at you and licked his lips, "You owe me for this, Y/N." He grabbed your thigh and got up and ran towards Lisa.

——