eight

"You convinced Lisa to date me again? Why? I just got fixed off of her!" Jungkook said.

"I need sleep, Jungkook. That's all that matters to me, okay. That's the only reason why I'm even here." You furrowed your eyebrows.

Taehyung walked in the door. He was so pissed at you for making him go out with Lisa.

"But, you took it to far, Y/N. When you fucking said you would beat my ass."

"You're super kinky, Y/N..." Taehyung grinned.

"SHUT UP, TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook and You both screamed.

"Where have you been anyway?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at you. "Nowhere special. Just another girl." He turned his keys around in his hand.

"Hmm..." Jungkook pondered.

"Well Jungkook," You continued your argument with Jungkook. "If you didn't interrupt my sleeping pattern with this bull crap, you would have never had to see me again."

"Well convincing Lisa to date me wasn't the answer." Jungkook crossed his arms.

"What was I supposed to do keep on letting you mess up our sleep." You said.

"Well maybe, if you didn't break my fucking radio, threatened me multiple times, and try to fix my problems maybe you could be sleeping right now."

"We tried to help you by getting the girl of your dreams back," Taehyung said.

"Well, maybe ask me first," Jungkook said.

Taehyung's mouth dropped right open. "You don't want Lisa?"

"No, Taehyung." Jungkook emitted.

"I DID THAT SHIT FOR NOTHING Y/N!" Taehyung threw his keys on the ground. "you owe me twice now."

"What do you mean you did that for nothing?" Jungkook questioned.

Your eyes widened. I swear...

"I have to go back to the store. Y/N, you coming?" Taehyung asked desperately to get out of here. He picked up his keys.

"Yeah," You both slowly backed away from Jungkook. "Oh yeah, your date is at 7pm tomorrow, okay bye." You added. Taehyung grabbed your hand and you guys sprinted out the door.

---

oooh you going to the store with taehyung ooooh